The Student Room Group

website that matches your personality to the right cambridge college for you?

Scroll to see replies

I'm apparently supposed to be at Clare, but in real life I'm at Trinity. Hmmm. I love some of the ridiculous stereotypes on this test - apparently Trinity is a "Conservative" college; but in real life both myself and most of my friends are die-hard Liberals/Lefties.
I wish there was some way of reading all the college blurbs, aside from trying to engineer your results towards a particular college.
You scored 5 Refinement, 5 Conservatism, 4 Sociability, and 10 Facilities!

You are Trinity College. Even your rivals St John's, who wouldn't dare admit it, envy you. You have the white tie May Ball with the most sought-after tickets in Cambridge, a marvellous gastronomic tradition, a huge inhouse cinema, posh and ridiculously cheap rooms and a sizeable Conservative lobby. Trinitarians are ubiquitous in Cambridge, and they are very proud of their college. It's perhaps not quite as fun as Newnham (she says, ever partisan), but it's certainly a great place to spend three years.

Tried the test three times, with different answers... kept getting Trinity... maybe it's a sign? xD
Reply 83
Haha, I answered every question accurately enough to end up at my college (one of them 'hill' ones), but it said I should be at Kings. Think it's biased to only end up at a few...
Reply 84
Mine result was Sidney Sussex, which is where i applied and got into! :biggrin:
Your Score: Jesus

You are Jesus College. I know precious little about the facilities about Jesus College, but I do know many Jesuans, who tend to be friendly people with politics that differ from mine and a state education.
Reply 86
Ooo, arrr, Girton!
Reply 87
What are ents anyway?
The results aren't showing for me???....
Reply 89
Original post by maddy3695

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maddy3695

No college given? That means you shouldn't be at Cambridge… :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending