The Student Room Group
Reply 1
you get a summary / ethical issue conversation at the end.. i was a bit scared by the thought of having to talk about the pros/ cons and then summarise soemthing on the spot, but it's really okay! i was asked about heart treatments, but i'd expect all kinds of current medical debates. oh yeh - there's FIVE of them in the room! :s-smilie:
Reply 2
pops1989
you get a summary / ethical issue conversation at the end.. i was a bit scared by the thought of having to talk about the pros/ cons and then summarise soemthing on the spot, but it's really okay! i was asked about heart treatments, but i'd expect all kinds of current medical debates. oh yeh - there's FIVE of them in the room! :s-smilie:

Thank you. The excitement is giving way to nervousness! I'm just going to make sure I've got the standard 'why medicine' questions clear in my head and then focus on getting up to speed current medical issues.
Reply 3
only 3 in the room when i was interviewed.my best advice is to stay focused and dont let their persistent line of enquiry throw you off.they do keep on if you say something wishy washy, like a bad answer to "why a doctor?".
congrats on interview though!
Reply 4
:biggrin: Got me an interview as well... does anyone know any extra info that overseas students might be asked about in manchester,
or any info with regards to the application process with regards to Overseas students (e.g. number interviewed- number regected etc).
very exited about it...first choice as well.
Reply 5
good luck
Reply 6
I have an interview too!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Got a phone call this morning, could have been on the 12th but I have exams so its on the 23rd. Soooo pleased :biggrin:
Reply 7
K41
I have an interview too!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Got a phone call this morning, could have been on the 12th but I have exams so its on the 23rd. Soooo pleased :biggrin:

Well done mate! :biggrin: I had a feeling :wink:

P.S. I'll be at muse on the 16th June as well! Can't wait!
Reply 8
theatrical
Well done mate! :biggrin: I had a feeling :wink:

P.S. I'll be at muse on the 16th June as well! Can't wait!

Thanks! :smile: I think you're psychic!

I cannot wait till Muse, I'm a bit of a Muse nut, saw them 3 times on the last tour. I took the pic in my avatar at Wembley arena :biggrin: Have you seen them before?
Reply 9
K41
Thanks! :smile: I think you're psychic!

I cannot wait till Muse, I'm a bit of a Muse nut, saw them 3 times on the last tour. I took the pic in my avatar at Wembley arena :biggrin: Have you seen them before?

Yeah I saw them at Earls Court two years ago and at the Eden Project last summer. Eden Project was amazing! I seriously thought about going on the 17th as well but I'm skint!

My god you were close! I've always been miles away!
Reply 10
theatrical
Yeah I saw them at Earls Court two years ago and at the Eden Project last summer. Eden Project was amazing! I seriously thought about going on the 17th as well but I'm skint!

My god you were close! I've always been miles away!

I wish I'd gone to Earl's Court, can't remember why I didn't.

I couldn't not go on the 17th, will be travelling all the way from Blackpool, while I'm down there may as well see them again! Although I am terribly skint now! On the plus side don't need to pay the hotels till June.

I've become quite good at getting to the front at gigs recently, although at the gig that photo was taken we didn't walk in till about 8.30pm and still got on the barrier! At the Manchester gigs we queued from about 5.30 on the 1st night and 4pm on the 2nd, and got on the barrier.

At Wembley stadium we're only standing on the 16th, got seats for the 17th, and we're planning on queuing from the very early morning!

Latest

Trending

Trending