The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa accommodation

why is accomodation so bloody expensive??!
Is there anyone coming to Bath Spa who needs a place to live? there are two free rooms in two different houses in Bath going free! Let me know if your interested. ITS MUCH CHEAPER THAN HALLS
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by MurrayEmily
Is there anyone coming to Bath Spa who needs a place to live? there are two free rooms in two different houses in Bath going free! Let me know if your interested. ITS MUCH CHEAPER THAN HALLS

How far away is it to the uni itself?
I'm hoping to apply for accommodation at Bath Spa and I would say it depends on what you class as expensive and what particular accommodation you want because it does range from like £120 to £180.

*EDIT UPDATE*
You should probably also be thinking about your maintenance loan/grant + whether you'll be looking for a job as this will probably impact where you stay in terms of price.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
I comparison to Lincoln (my insurance choice) it's a lot more expensive, especially for the en suite rooms. I am looking to get a job though, but not having any luck on that front!!
Reply 5
My daughter has been allocated a place in halls, however she doesn't want halls and would prefer independent housing as she will be 21. What rooms are available at what price please?
Reply 6

My daughter has been allocated a place in halls, however she doesn't want halls and would prefer independent housing as she will be 21. What rooms are available at what price please?
Reply 7
I was given an offer for Twerton Mill which is £154 per week, I have no idea how I'm going to afford it....
Reply 8
[QUOTE=Fabdanie;58513423]My daughter has been allocated a place in halls, however she doesn't want halls and would prefer independent housing as she will be 21. What rooms are available at what price please?

Please could you give me more details about the rooms available.
Reply 9
[QUOTE=MurrayEmily;55053481]Is there anyone coming to Bath Spa who needs a place to live? there are two free rooms in two different houses in Bath going free! Let me know if your interested. ITS MUCH CHEAPER THAN HALLS

Please could you give me more details about the rooms available
Reply 10

Could I get some details of the rooms?
Original post by Fabdanie

We are desperate for room in halls as we were allocated room but got email while on holiday with offer , replied 2 days after deadline as had had no internet, and room reallocated.!We are now pushed right back down to bottom of list despite applying immediately accommodation opened in May. Gather cant just make a swap though.Seem quite a few rooms around still in independent housing but daughter too nervous for that yet .
Original post by Tellurian
I was given an offer for Twerton Mill which is £154 per week, I have no idea how I'm going to afford it....

would love that room but have nothing yet to offer in return!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending