The Student Room Group

Please Help me!!!!

Hello Guys! I'm doing Edexcel's International AS Chemistry & Physics. I was wondering if I could get Help with Unit 3 of Physics and Chemistry. I am not sure of what practicals to perform in Lab. I am New to Edexcel that's why I am confused.Please help me asap as very few days are left. Also guys can you please help me with the Content mentioned in Specification of Chemistry & Physics? Thanks in advance.
Original post by geato
Hello Guys! I'm doing Edexcel's International AS Chemistry & Physics. I was wondering if I could get Help with Unit 3 of Physics and Chemistry. I am not sure of what practicals to perform in Lab. I am New to Edexcel that's why I am confused.Please help me asap as very few days are left. Also guys can you please help me with the Content mentioned in Specification of Chemistry & Physics? Thanks in advance.

Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51
Hi,

who has has done WJEC humanities and knows if it's one grade or three?

Quick Reply