The Student Room Group

Why girls wear too tight jeans?

do you comfortable with it or just for the trendy looks?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
Have you ever worn tight jeans? Even as a guy I can tell you that skinny fit jeans are more comfortable than other jeans. They actually fit you, unlike baggy jeans.

tbh I don't like too tight, a little bit tight at the lower side are tolerable but
Reply 2
I like tight jeans :yes:, they keep everything secure and why wouldn't you want to show off your figure ? :eyeball:
Reply 3
It's to punish men.
Have you ever worn tight jeans? Even as a guy I can tell you that skinny fit jeans are more comfortable than other jeans. They actually fit you, unlike baggy jeans.

Wat.
Reply 5

but baggy jeans can hide nasty fat and body insecurities :yes:, many girls need to do that nowadays :hmmmm:
I don't see anything wrong with women wearing tight jeans, it can show off their figure. The real question is, why do men wear tight jeans?
Because they make my butt look big :sexface:
Reply 8
Original post by Cannoning
I don't see anything wrong with women wearing tight jeans, it can show off their figure. The real question is, why do men wear tight jeans?

well to accentuate their crotch of course,which is also very attractive :sexface:
I think they look better on me rather than loose jeans.
But I prefer leggings/jeggings anyway, way more comfortable

i'm a guy and i can't stand skinny jeans - nice big baggy ones for me!

i guess it's all a matter of personal opinion.
Reply 11
I think it's for making people attracted to them.
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
do you comfortable with it or just for the trendy looks?

Hello,
Wearing tight jeans is not that bad, girls wants to look stylish and different nothing is wrong in that. But there is one drawback in that that wearing tight jean will kill your appetite and that is not good from health wise.
Original post by Maradiah
well to accentuate their crotch of course,which is also very attractive :sexface:

If it's showing your crotch, perhaps they're a bit TOO tight?

And to answer OP - baggy jeans are GOD AWFUL, that's why! I'd prefer my legs not to look like sagging denim sausages.
They're really comfortable. Not as comfortable as leggings but still comfortable.
Tight jeans on a girl with a nice arse is a beautiful sight.

I'm a bloke and I wear tight jeans, I work hard on developing my "quad sweep" and tight jeans are a good way to show it off even in the winter :biggrin:
Skinny jeans are the norm, there's no sinister ulterior motive.... I think girls just wear the skinny jeans because they want to. The use of "tight" jeans almost incites negativity in relation to what girls need to wear.

Boy wear skinny jeans too, they are largely inoffensive; so I don't see why we have to isolate women?
They're comfortable, look alright with what I wear and I don't like baggy jeans :K:
As long as you can get them off easily, it's a passion killer when you're tearing each others' clothes off and the jeans just don't come off....she's holding on to bed rails while you tug at the ankles and still they don't come off it just drags the bed across the floor....
Because people can wear what they like :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest