The Student Room Group

Arrow vs Flash

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Arrow is more serious but the flash is much more fun. The funniest thing in Arrow is that Thea has no idea what's going on, everybody lying to each other is so funny.

"

<insert word>

"

i know right its hilarious but she does finally find out ahaha thanks to Slade and ah cool at least Barry can bring Cisko back. Cisko is my fave character hes so funny xxx
Reply 41
Original post by SceneKid17
who watches Arrow or the flash? what one do you think is better?

Arrow is by far the best. With Oliver he worked for it to become the Arrow whereas Flash he just got shot by lightning and he is now a hero :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by theD0N
Arrow is by far the best. With Oliver he worked for it to become the Arrow whereas Flash he just got shot by lightning and he is now a hero :biggrin:

yeah i agree i love arrow way more plus the storyline seems better and more grown up
who watches Arrow or the flash? what one do you think is better?

I watch both and binged DareDevil recently. I think flash is the superior hero. I mean he can run so fast he can change time. Though not sure what powers Oliver will get becoming Ras.

But prefer the Arrow TV show.
yeah i agree i love arrow way more plus the storyline seems better and more grown up

Do you like emo music? :h:

Original post by theD0N

On that note, it annoys me that Thea got so amazing so quickly whereas Merlin/Arrow had to work hard for it.
flash atm.

The women in Arrow are just doing my nut in, all Felicity and Laural do is whine and moon over not Batman and not Iron Man and cry and complain. Its really annoying whenever they end up on screen. Thea is a somewhat saving grace but the other two are woefully underwritten.

However as soon as they bring Nightwing into it I'll be in geek heaven going WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Original post by keromedic
I watch both and binged DareDevil recently. I think flash is the superior hero. I mean he can run so fast he can change time. Though not sure what powers Oliver will get becoming Ras.

But prefer the Arrow TV show.

Comic wise Arrow has no super powers, he is like Batman highly trained fighter with gadgets. Though i believe this taking over the league thing is brand new
Reply 47
Do you like emo music? :h:

On that note, it annoys me that Thea got so amazing so quickly whereas Merlin/Arrow had to work hard for it.

Nahh no if ur referring to my UN then it’s the first thing that came to mind but I sometimes listen to BOTDF but they are classed as an electro pop group of I guess not hahah and yeah Thea was great so was Laurel, I think they should train Felicity now hahah
Original post by silverbolt
Comic wise Arrow has no super powers, he is like Batman highly trained fighter with gadgets. Though i believe this taking over the league thing is brand new

I prefer him to Batman tbh. Do you think he'll make an appearance? They're certainly 'borrowing' a lot from his stories.

Nahh no if ur referring to my UN then it’s the first thing that came to mind but I sometimes listen to BOTDF but they are classed as an electro pop group of I guess not hahah and yeah Thea was great so was Laurel, I think they should train Felicity now hahah

Oh okay. I'm not a big fan of BOTDF. I'm listening to Ptv now haha.
Reply 49
I prefer him to Batman tbh. Do you think he'll make an appearance? They're certainly 'borrowing' a lot from his stories.

Oh okay. I'm not a big fan of BOTDF. I'm listening to Ptv now haha.

really? i love Jayy from BOTDF hahah and do you like BrokeNCYDE?
really? i love Jayy from BOTDF hahah and do you like BrokeNCYDE?

I'm not really a fan of crunckcore. I like posthardcore/poppunk best.
My friend met them.

No. It has been confirmed (for now at least) that niether Bats or Supes will show up in either Arrow or Flash, the eventual supposed inclusion of Nightwing is to offset the fan desire for Batman (though with the upcoming Supergirl and Hawkgirl series anything is possible) so we shall just have to wait and see
Reply 52
I'm not really a fan of crunckcore. I like posthardcore/poppunk best.
My friend met them.

Ah I love crunkcore tbh and really what BOTDF or BrokeNCDYE? So lucky im not a huge fan of BrokeNCYDE but a few of their songs are hot :smile:
Reply 53
I prefer arrow tbh, the flash is good fun but some of the villains are a bit lame i.e the weather wizard, captain boomerang and the trickster lol
Reply 54
Captain cold has to be the best villan from The Flash and from Arrow its deffo Deathstroke without a doubt xxx
Arrow
Reply 56
Yeh deathstroke was badass in season 2! tbh I think team arrow has got too many members now, I liked it when it was just oliver, diggle and feliclity haha
Reply 57
Original post by Loca45
Yeh deathstroke was badass in season 2! tbh I think team arrow has got too many members now, I liked it when it was just oliver, diggle and feliclity haha

and Roy too hahah hes pretty good but laurel should not be in it
Reply 58
Haha yeh laurel definitely should just go home!:angry:
I really loved Arrow but season 3 has been disastrous..I now like flash more.
Apparently Oliver will accept Ra's offer become "Al-Sahim Al-Ghul" and in the flash finale team up with Barry and Ronnie as Al-Sahim and face the Reverse-Flash but...it could be an alternate timeline.

Quick Reply

Latest