The Student Room Group

Arrow vs Flash

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Loca45
yeh I agree but they heavily suspect him, found the basement and took all his stuff! How is he going to come back for season 4!? Arrow's got me hooked atm haha

I really have no idea hopefully its something good, im sure it will be anyway and same here im addicted to Arrow just cant get enough of it…. Best show ive ever watched tbh xxx
Original post by Loca45
But that surely cant be a permanent solution, The LoA are too ruthless:angry:

Someone give me REP points. I'm bored.
Original post by Loca45
But that surely cant be a permanent solution, The LoA are too ruthless:angry:

Maybe. Didnt Ra'h mention oliver could use the league and renounce killing?
Original post by ThatGuyRik

Flash is better than Green Arrow.
Reply 84
Original post by ThatGuyRik

Yeah he did say that tbf, but he's a sneaky guy haha can he be trusted?
Original post by Loca45
Yeah he did say that tbf, but he's a sneaky guy haha can he be trusted?

True say.

Original post by Jeeves CP

I prefer Arrow. Its just the flash's story has just begun so its more interesting in recent times.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by Jeeves CP

In TV show terms or The better superhero?
Reply 87
Iris is starting to annoy me rn thats what puts me of The Flash! she clearly likes Barry but keeps turning him down and hurting him :angry:
Reply 88
Original post by SceneKid17
Iris is starting to annoy me rn thats what puts me of The Flash! she clearly likes Barry but keeps turning him down and hurting him :angry:

Tbf Barry has recently given a tactical master class on how to break up a couple haha, and do you not find the oliver/felicity romance kind of annoying?
Reply 89
Original post by Loca45
Tbf Barry has recently given a tactical master class on how to break up a couple haha, and do you not find the oliver/felicity romance kind of annoying?

Yeah good point but lets be honest Barry is 10x better looking/nicer than Eddie haha and nah not really coz Oliver is like the playboy kinda guy he gets any girl he wants and Felicity knows that idk but I feel Oliver is emotionally in pain and isn’t committed enough for a relationship well after the whole thing with him and Laurel I don’t blame him
Reply 90
Yeah good point but lets be honest Barry is 10x better looking/nicer than Eddie haha and nah not really coz Oliver is like the playboy kinda guy he gets any girl he wants and Felicity knows that idk but I feel Oliver is emotionally in pain and isn’t committed enough for a relationship well after the whole thing with him and Laurel I don’t blame him

The Oliver/Laurel situation was quite weird tbf, maybe he feels a bit guilty and that's why he won't tell her to gtfo of Team Arrow haha

I love eddie he is honestly such a sweetheart! I mean there is nothing bad that he can do - he actually is the only character who makes sense right now with regards to the whole telling Iris thing. I mean it is stupid that they haven't told her yet, and he is right there is nothing wrong about telling her it's quite disappointing keeping it from her. Also I really don''t want to see Iris with Barry he can really do much better and I don't mean in terms of looks but in terms of personality he can do much better than the stubborn and kind of self centered person that Iris seems to be. I do hope the writers drastically change her character for the better.
Reply 92
i cant stand Iris tbh but love Laurel even tho she is hard on Oliver at times she still has a really nice personality and cares for him very much xxx
Anyone watching Netflix and Marvel's Dardevil series? I've seen two episodes so far and it's pretty good! It seems darker than Arrow - looks like DC is in for some compeitition on the tv side. the martial arts is pretty cool, but overall i'm liking the dark tone which is what i kinda find missing in shows like Flash and the last couple of Arrow series, and in the Marvel universe in general. The tone is so different.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by silent ninja
Anyone watching Netflix and Marvel's Dardevil series? I've seen two episodes so far and it's pretty good! It seems darker than Arrow - looks like DC is in for some compeitition on the tv side. the martial arts is pretty cool, but overall i'm liking the dark tone which is what i kinda find missing in shows like Flash and the last couple of Arrow series.

Downloaded the whole season will start it soon, gonna watch an episode tonight after some revision.

I've heard its really good :smile:
Reply 95
What's it about?
What's it about?

A blind superhero vigilante who is a lawyer by day. So far, it's kinda violent which I like. Charlie Cox (British!) from Boardwalk Empire stars in it. I've been quite impressed with him.

Here's a quick behind the scenes look at it:

I could be wrong, but is she not the fiancee of Eddie Thawne?
Reply 98
Original post by silent ninja
Anyone watching Netflix and Marvel's Dardevil series? I've seen two episodes so far and it's pretty good! It seems darker than Arrow - looks like DC is in for some compeitition on the tv side. the martial arts is pretty cool, but overall i'm liking the dark tone which is what i kinda find missing in shows like Flash and the last couple of Arrow series, and in the Marvel universe in general. The tone is so different.

I binged the whole series the other day and it's really good! The fight scenes in episodes 2 and 9 are awesome!! you can almost feel his pain. Also his morality chit chats with the vicar are quite deep haha
Original post by Loca45
I binged the whole series the other day and it's really good! The fight scenes in episodes 2 and 9 are awesome!! you can almost feel his pain. Also his morality chit chats with the vicar are quite deep haha

Cool. Sounds like a step up for Marvel. Their TV stuff hasn't been that good. I'm only on episode 3 of Daredevil.

Quick Reply

Latest