The Student Room Group

Arrow vs Flash

who watches Arrow or the flash? what one do you think is better?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SceneKid17
who watches Arrow or the flash? what one do you think is better?

I have seen both. Couldn't really get into Arrow, but I love The Flash. :love: What do you think?
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
I have seen both. Couldn't really get into Arrow, but I love The Flash. :love: What do you think?

ah really well i started watching arrow first and i literally got hooked on it i had to watch all the series in-order to rest hahaha but ive recently started to watch the flash and its so awesome aswell but personally i think im team Arrow xx btw did you like the crossover between the two?
ah really well i started watching arrow first and i literally got hooked on it i had to watch all the series in-order to rest hahaha but ive recently started to watch the flash and its so awesome aswell but personally i think im team Arrow xx btw did you like the crossover between the two?

Mm, yes. I only say the one where The Arrow was in The Flash because I don't really follow The Arrow so I don't know when it's on, but I still liked it :biggrin:. Have you seen all the episodes so far?
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Mm, yes. I only say the one where The Arrow was in The Flash because I don't really follow The Arrow so I don't know when it's on, but I still liked it :biggrin:. Have you seen all the episodes so far?

ah awesome and ive just got upto the bit where Cisko and Joe go into Barry’s old house to re-inspect the murder investigation and also Barry goes on his first date which is so cute hahaha
ah awesome and ive just got upto the bit where Cisko and Joe go into Barry’s old house to re-inspect the murder investigation and also Barry goes on his first date which is so cute hahaha

Aww yeah, the romance in it is so cool. No spoilers from me but you're in for a treat soon :smile: best plot twist ever.
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
Aww yeah, the romance in it is so cool. No spoilers from me but you're in for a treat soon :smile: best plot twist ever.

Ah really I think I kinda already know…. Is it between Barry and Iris? She seems kinda jealous when Barry mentioned he has a date so im just guessing something is gonna happen between them two J
Ah really I think I kinda already know…. Is it between Barry and Iris? She seems kinda jealous when Barry mentioned he has a date so im just guessing something is gonna happen between them two J

:mute: I won't say anything about it. :biggrin:
Reply 8
It's all about The Flash. The comics are better too!
Reply 9
Grant Gustin :colondollar:
Reply 10
Arrow season 1 was meh. Season 2 and 3 have been great, flash is on par with season 3 arrow. But flash storyline is better (one of the best ever comic wise), and arrow is verging on becoming batman with his darkness, not killing rule, training, and alliance with the league. Both great, arrow is 'darker', flash is 'happy' :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
dunno what the poster above me is on about, arrow season 1 is the strongest in my opinion. Simply because i felt it was different to other superhero films/tv shows (killing evil rich people instead of saving the city/world without killing anyone). 2 and 3 are still great but it's become a proper superhero show now.

I like Arrow better than Flash. Both would be better without all the teen-style romance (which CW is notorious for using in its shows, even smallville had it)
Reply 12
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
dunno what the poster above me is on about, arrow season 1 is the strongest in my opinion. Simply because i felt it was different to other superhero films/tv shows (killing evil rich people instead of saving the city/world without killing anyone). 2 and 3 are still great but it's become a proper superhero show now.

I like Arrow better than Flash. Both would be better without all the teen-style romance (which CW is notorious for using in its shows, even smallville had it)

I agree season 1 was the best it’s where everything started off with the Arrow but it gets better, hopefully there will be a season 4 J who’s ur fave character?
I have watched 'the flash' yet, so can't compare. Pretty good series. To judge at the first glance at least.
Reply 14
Original post by Kallisto
I have watched 'the flash' yet, so can't compare. Pretty good series. To judge at the first glance at least.

You gotta watch the flash its so awesome, if you like arrow you’ll prob like the flash too, its very sciencey tho
You gotta watch the flash its so awesome, if you like arrow you’ll prob like the flash too, its very sciencey tho

I would love to watch 'the arrow' too, but it is not aired in my country. What a cheek!
Reply 16
Original post by Kallisto
I would love to watch 'the arrow' too, but it is not aired in my country. What a cheek!

oh really where you from? i watch it on a website called "TV muse" they have all the episodes and all seasons of both the flash and arrow
oh really where you from? i watch it on a website called "TV muse" they have all the episodes and all seasons of both the flash and arrow

I come from Germany. And in this country it can be watched 'the flash' only. Instead of 'the arrow', the TV series 'Gotham' is aired.
(edited 9 years ago)
I agree season 1 was the best it’s where everything started off with the Arrow but it gets better, hopefully there will be a season 4 J who’s ur fave character?

oliver probably, or mabye deathstroke because he's the best villain they've had on the show
The real question is:

Felicity vs Caitlin
Laurel vs Iris

in in terms of hotness:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest