Uh oh. I think your a girl :hugs:
Eblurvesu
Uh oh. I think your a girl :hugs:

Drat, rumbled. What gave me away? :biggrin:
Boobs.
Reply 7
Let's not be silly, folks
Reply 8
i love how gals can ask questions about their "fanny itching" or whatever, and hardly anyone cracks a joke for fear of being torn apart by a gang of ravenous girls, but if a guy comes along and asks a question about his old todge, its all the girls who come out in force with the wisecracks.

Anyway, to the OP: No, if its uncomfortable then see a GP, but it might still be normal...
0845 46 47 - NHS Direct
They will tell you to see a GP :wink:
Reply 10
qwaszx123
At the top of your penis just below the head, when un-erected in the skin really tight (i.e folds) and also has a scar type looks running across the skin ? :confused:

no, not that i am aware of :p:
Reply 11
what am i going to say is the season if i see my gp :s-smilie:

embarassing
qwaszx123
what am i going to say is the season if i see my gp :s-smilie:

embarassing

How old are you, about 10? :confused:

You don't have to tell the receptionist the reason you need to see a GP, you just ask for an appointment. You would obviously have to tell your GP about the problem, as he isn't a mind reader. It's plain common sense that you need to see a GP, and nothing that a quick Google search couldn't have told you.

Just to add to TakingBackJaney<3, you are stupid - it's not a laughing matter and to get straight to the point, grow up.
¬_¬

I said see a GP. That was my advice. I was just having a laugh so I'M SORRY. I do not however need to grow up. Stop joking around? Fair enough.

To the OP you do just need an appointment to see the GP you do not need a reason, and when you see the GP just say you would just liked to be checked out.

I'm not stupid.

AND i deleted all my earlier comments. Happy?
Reply 14
NickNack
i love how gals can ask questions about their "fanny itching" or whatever, and hardly anyone cracks a joke for fear of being torn apart by a gang of ravenous girls, but if a guy comes along and asks a question about his old todge, its all the girls who come out in force with the wisecracks.

Anyway, to the OP: No, if its uncomfortable then see a GP, but it might still be normal...

:ditto:

It is annoying the double standard on this, but society never will be equal.
Reply 15
gbduo
:ditto:

It is annoying the double standard on this, but society never will be equal.

yeh, thats why i say the women's movement was a bad idea :wink: lol

I AM joking, dont tear me to shreds :p:
Reply 16
Wtf is the question?
Reply 17
NickNack
yeh, thats why i say the women's movement was a bad idea :wink: lol

I AM joking, dont tear me to shreds :p:

:eek::eek::eek:

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT YOU SEXIST!!

lol I couldn't resist! the double standard is annoying, we need to start making fun of the girls more often, clearly! :p:
-1066-
You don't have to tell the receptionist the reason you need to see a GP.

an old man goes into the doctors and says
"Id like to see a doctor."
the nurse behind the desk goes.
"Certainly, what seems to be the matter."
trhe old man replies.
"there something wrong with my weenie."
the nurse looks shocked and says
"sir you cant say that in front of patients, it is offensive and rude."
the old man rather shocked at this said
"But you aked me what was wrong and i told you."
"Yes sir but in deference to the other patients you should say there is something wrong with your ear and then explain to the doctor once you are in private. Now please go out adn then come back in."
THe old man does so and comes back to the counter.
"Yes sir how can i help you?"
"Ive got something wrong with my ear."
The nurse looking pleased and smug at the old mans politeness says.
"And whats wrong with your eart sir?"
"I cant pee out of it."

Sorry that line made me remember this

OP i dont have what you describe but if your worried about it head to the doctor, dont be embarressed the man/womans a professional there not going to point and laugh

Latest

Trending

Trending