The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Psychology year 1, where to park my car?

Been looking at my two choices of universities, I applied for these two choices because they were within driving distance, now I find out that there are "no parking spaces for students"
Who is using the parking spaces then, Surely not just lecturers? Where do people park to be close to uni without paying for a parking space all day? Can't believe there isn't any spaces for students, surely 9g a year entitles you to a parking space no?
Reply 1
There's 1, very small car park. So Yes it's basically just staff using it. No idea where people park as im in halls.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Cara2015
Been looking at my two choices of universities, I applied for these two choices because they were within driving distance, now I find out that there are "no parking spaces for students"
Who is using the parking spaces then, Surely not just lecturers? Where do people park to be close to uni without paying for a parking space all day? Can't believe there isn't any spaces for students, surely 9g a year entitles you to a parking space no?

Maybe the issue isn't the lack of parking space to study psychology... but your attitude towards it. This suggests childhood issues.
Reply 3
Thank you ever so much for the insight into my childhood but this particular thread is actually about parking matters. Perhaps you're searching to answer questions in the wrong place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending