The Student Room Group

a long boring paragraph about my unimportant love life.

I hate when people post really long whiny paragraphs about their relationship troubles but now i find myself having to write one. so i get if you don't give a **** and don't read it. no offence taken if this gets no replies but here goes.

So we made arrangements a few days ago to meet as it's been over a week since we last saw each other and i miss you. we knew where and that you're busy after 6 but not the times exactly. I was busy this morning and (stupidly) expected you to text me the times and take control for once. Nothing. Zilch.

Until quarter to 6 and i get a "heyyy". no. just no. I've already texted you twice asking hours ago. Maybe if you broke your phone or where in a car crash or something tragic i'd mind less. but oh no.
and when i mention on the failure of today's events, you go "yep!!!!"

... 4 exclamation points. FOUR. well if you want to be childish ...

just what the **** are you playing at.

love, a pissed off girlfriend.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I hate when people post really long whiny paragraphs about their relationship troubles but now i find myself having to write one. so i get if you don't give a **** and don't read it. no offence taken if this gets no replies but here goes.

So we made arrangements a few days ago to meet as it's been over a week since we last saw each other and i miss you. we knew where and that you're busy after 6 but not the times exactly. I was busy this morning and (stupidly) expected you to text me the times and take control for once. Nothing. Zilch.

Until quarter to 6 and i get a "heyyy". no. just no. I've already texted you twice asking hours ago. Maybe if you broke your phone or where in a car crash or something tragic i'd mind less. but oh no.

poor you :frown: hope you work it out x
Reply 2
lol

Ah, that's not very nice of him. You'd think that he'd organise things for once, you know, and at the very least he wouldn't just sit around doing whatever it is instead of seeing you or even responding to you. He's wasted your time and doesn't seem to be responding properly.

It seems like communication is an issue for him and you need to explain to him how you felt, how today was important to you given how long you hadn't seen him and how you felt about his lack of organisation.

And there's also a thread called 'Dear You' which allows you to anonymously post something about someone and it's quite therapeutic. if you don't feel like making an entire thread for it. Hang in there. :grouphugs:

that's not on, tell them to sort it out, or tell him to do one :P
Reply 5
Original post by SeanFM
Ah, that's not very nice of him. You'd think that he'd organise things for once, you know, and at the very least he wouldn't just sit around doing whatever it is instead of seeing you or even responding to you. He's wasted your time and doesn't seem to be responding properly.

It seems like communication is an issue for him and you need to explain to him how you felt, how today was important to you given how long you hadn't seen him and how you felt about his lack of organisation.

And there's also a thread called 'Dear You' which allows you to anonymously post something about someone and it's quite therapeutic. if you don't feel like making an entire thread for it. Hang in there. :grouphugs:

thank you fo rthe advice and thanks for actually replying. :ashamed2:

He sounds quite immature...
Reply 7
Original post by MissDetermined
He sounds quite immature...

yeah.. but i love him...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending