The Student Room Group

My girlfriend won't commit to a 12 month phone contract

Does this mean she has commitment issues and won't commit to taking our relationship to the next level?
Reply 1
She ain't a keeper m8
Rookie mistake. Escape this relationship while you can !
Maybe it's about the money? Get her on a one month rolling contract and see how she fares. If she doesn't want one, it's probably not a commitment issue but rather a financial issue. Good luck op.
Reply 4
Original post by SiminaM
She ain't a keeper m8

She is considering going with GiffGaff which is a one month rolling contract. This has left me confused. I don't know where i stand in the relationship anymore.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
She is considering going with GiffGaff which is a one month rolling contract. This has left me confused. I don't know where i stand in the relationship anymore.

OMG I want to use GiffGaff when I go to London. We can be sim card buddies :redface:
10/10 for effort, made me chuckle.

EDIT: Also Giffgaff is the best, £15 4G package :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous

Ah bro, I'm sorry. Idk what to say. You know what you gotta do, PM me if you need anything.

Give her an ultimatum: 12 month contract or you leave.
Reply 8
If I was you I'd leave her right now. How can you trust her commitment to you for life if she can't commit herself to a phone contract for 12 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
and you're posting this on tsr because...?

:s-smilie:

and lol are you comparing yourself to a phone?

:lol:
Is this linked to the "My bf cheated on his maths test, will he cheat on me?" thread? It's equally silly....

Still, I've had a pay as you go phone for nearly as long as I've been with my boyfriend (over four years!) so if OP is serious about phone/partner commitment issues then I'm proof that he doesn't need to worry :wink:
Original post by happysmile
and you're posting this on tsr because...?

:s-smilie:

and lol are you comparing yourself to a phone?

:lol:

lol omg srsly i am wondering whether the op is trolling us
time to know how much phones you are worth now, how long u been together?
Original post by Makashima
time to know how much phones you are worth now, how long u been together?

Not that long. I feel like we've lost our connection. She's sending me mixed signals.

:frown:
Reply 14
What happens if you both get "engaged" ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending