The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Seems like it
Reply 2
if the mods are reading this, perhaps make a mod of the chat forum? i've got nothing else to do, i could clean it up. the chat forum is in a bad state at the mo.
Original post by damoney
if the mods are reading this, perhaps make a mod of the chat forum? i've got nothing else to do, i could clean it up. the chat forum is in a bad state at the mo.

Please... no. You are entitled to your views however.
Reply 4
Original post by The_Internet
Please... no. You are entitled to your views however.

i've been browsing the chat forum for the last 30 mins. could've taken down all the recently made trolls threads that are overrunning it right now. your call i guess. :s-smilie:
I only joined last week so have no idea what it was like before
Original post by damoney
i've been browsing the chat forum for the last 30 mins. could've taken down all the recently made trolls threads that are overrunning it right now. your call i guess. :s-smilie:

Bro. Do you even report?
It's Easter. All the kids are coming on TSR after getting a sugar high from too many Easter eggs.
Reply 8
Original post by The_Internet
Bro. Do you even report?

yep, i did twice. i want to help out on here and make it a forum void of trolls threads and make it a forum that's worth reading, that really helps people with different things and has fun discussions. you could do with someone like me on here.
Reply 9
Original post by Quantex
It's Easter. All the kids are coming on TSR after getting a sugar high from too many Easter eggs.

then i hope this will be temporary.
Original post by damoney
then i hope this will be temporary.

TSR does tend to go downhill a bit during school holidays.
I will restore to tsr to its glory.
I was thinking the same thing.
It does get noticeably more trolly during the holidays. But chat has always been a bit of a **** sandwich.
Reply 14
i reported a post hours ago and they still havent done anything about it.
But how could you possibly know that it's going downhill and that it's not how it was before? As you said in a previous thread, you're a new guy who has only been here for a day...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I don't think it can get any lower to be honest -and this is mostly due to the toxic behaviour of many users.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't seen any troll threads tbh. Most of these are serious issues. Like "My bf cheated on his maths exam, will he cheat on me too" is a matter no one should take lightly. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Original post by AaronPeterHurst
I only joined last week so have no idea what it was like before

thanks for your contribution
I think it's a reflection of the times. These various political psychological diseases do tend to leak into every corner of society. I think what you're talking about is maybe a result of various TSR-ians being infected, or voluntarily jumping on the bandwagon.

Latest

Trending

Trending