The Student Room Group

Do I like him?

There is this guy from my collage, we met in September when we started, have the same classes and sit next to each other in each one. We get on really well and I care a lot for him and want to help him with what ever I can. He's always offering to buy me a drink (coffee not alcohol :rolleyes: ) even when I tell him I don't like him buying me things, and recently brought me a beautiful ring which must have been expensive. We have kissed and he told me he likes me, I don't know whether I have feelings for him and I don't want him to think he needs to keep buying me all of these things, I don't want to hurt him :frown: , I don't know what to do! :confused: Thank you for reading this if you have :smile:
If you really like him, you should appreciate what he bought for you. I'm sure he's smart enough to know how much money he has and what he is able to buy without borrowing and landing himself in debt. In return you should suggest to him some activity you are both keen on pursuing after the exams, that would essentially be your gift to him :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest