The Student Room Group

Who's done their student finance already?

I've sent everything off, just waiting for their side to sort out stuff now. Wondering if anyone else has also completely finished and received confirmation already?

Also, when is the deadline for SF?
Original post by V0ldemort17
I've sent everything off, just waiting for their side to sort out stuff now. Wondering if anyone else has also completely finished and received confirmation already?

Yeah i have and i got the confirmation letter but ive just made changes so im waiting on them again. The reccommended deadline is 30 may i believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by V0ldemort17

You can apply for SF anything up to nine months after the start of your academic year.

However, SF only guarantee to have your money with you shortly after you enrol, if you have applied before the end of May.
Yes I have and i've got the confirmation letter of how much i'll be getting =)
I'm all done for student finance now, had my confirmation letter as well same as Jackieox! But I haven't got any payment dates, so I can't sort out my budget. I like to be organised. :colondollar:
Same. Sent everything off, received confirmation of how much I'll get. Pretty quick process
I started it a while ago - my course wasn't on the system so I filled it out with 'other'.

I then went back and corrected it later and they automatically processed it without my dad's info going in. So now we have to fill out loads of paper based forms for what would otherwise have been a two second job. Cheers SFE - you surpassed my expectations of how you're unfit for purpose by a mile.

Additionally, they've scheduled most of my uni's student finance payments 2 weeks late. :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending