The Student Room Group

Which uni?

Hi,

I have applied to:

Keele - BA Marketing
Lincoln - BA Advertising and Marketing
Hertfordshire - BA Marketing and Advertising
Bath Spa- BA Business Management (Marketing)
Manchester Metropolitan - BA Marketing Management

I have received unconditional offers from all of the above universities and I would like some advice on which university I should choose, as I have to make a decision by May 6th. I know the decision ultimately lies with myself, but I would just like to see what other people think. I am also considering a career in the advertising industry, so I would like to know which degree that people think would most cater for this.

Thanks
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by S4m99
Hi,

I have applied to:

Keele - BA Marketing
Lincoln - BA Advertising and Marketing
Hertfordshire - BA Marketing and Advertising
Bath Spa- BA Business Management (Marketing)
Manchester Metropolitan - BA Marketing Management

I have received unconditional offers from all of the above universities and I would like some advice on which university I should choose, as I have to make a decision by May 6th. I know the decision ultimately lies with myself, but I would just like to see what other people think. I am also considering a career in the advertising industry, so I would like to know which degree that people think would most cater for this.

Thanks

If you are considering advertising then it's a toss up between Lincoln and Hertfordshire as the rest don't offer advertising. Have you been to visit both? I think Hertfordshire may be more well known but I could be wrong. Have you also checked the league tables for your course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending