The Student Room Group

Ive become a heartless bastard - ama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Adipoptosis
That's a really good observation. And very true. I'm trying very hard not to care.

Haha and it is so obvious, its uncool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Etomidate
All of your threads read like they've been written by a teenage girl.

Aren't you like 25?

No I'm not 25.

That's ok i don't really care what people think as long as they post. These threads and the responses people give, I find there are lots of useful things I can learn.
Original post by devangdave
What makes you think that you're a heartless bastard? Because the fact that you care enough about that girl says just the opposite to me

Because i hate her now. But i only want her for sex. And I pretend like I love her.
Being in denial (that you're hurt) is only bad for you
Becoming emotionally invested in someone is pointless.

So you don't care about anybody?
Reply 65
You're a loser with an inferiority complex who went for a white girl. You were always going to end up in this place.
Reply 66
Because the only way to protect yourself from becoming hurt after a relationship is to convince yourself that you're only going in for things...sex, money, whatever. If you're going into it because you want to be loved, you can only get hurt.

What if threw their money you grow to actually love the person...

Original post by XZX
From spending all day on the internet lying.

I see...

Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Read the other million whiny threads he has made and you'll know.

Whats your fav?
OP how old are you? (if you don't mind me asking) :yy:
Original post by RedBullAsh
OP how old are you? (if you don't mind me asking) :yy:

Not an old geezer yet! I have a relative who is 32 and is a doctor and guess what, he's a heartless bastard to. But to be honest your views are quite logical so I don't really see the problem...

// Though Love =/= Logic :rolleyes:
Original post by RedBullAsh
Not an old geezer yet! I have a relative who is 32 and is a doctor and guess what, he's a heartless bastard to. But to be honest your views are quite logical so I don't really see the problem...

// Though Love =/= Logic :rolleyes:

Thanks for the support man :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by frozo123
are you a doctor yourself?

Oh God no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
How do you pump blood without a heart?
Becoming emotionally invested in someone is pointless.

What positive advice can you give to a non-medic seeing an F1/F2?
Our relationship is fun and good when we are together, but from the offset we see each other maybe once every 2-3 weeks due to their workload (we live an hour apart).
Am curious if this is normal because of their work demands or if I am the rebound for their break up a few months ago?
welcome to the real world
Original post by Kangie
Please teach me how to be heartless - I fall in love too easily :frown:

Hi, you have beautiful eyes. Fall in love with me, right, now.
Original post by ClubMonaco
What positive advice can you give to a non-medic seeing an F1/F2?
Our relationship is fun and good when we are together, but from the offset we see each other maybe once every 2-3 weeks due to their workload (we live an hour apart).
Am curious if this is normal because of their work demands or if I am the rebound for their break up a few months ago?

Hmm Id say most weeks minus one a month to see your partner would be normal, every 2-3 weeks seems a little low. Investigate further.

Quick Reply

Latest