The Student Room Group

What gender identity is this?

I'm biologically female and I'm perfectly okay with that in terms of the parts I have

I use female pronouns but I also don't object to the use of male pronouns, like it really doesn't bother me at all if people think I'm male

Sometimes I wanna dress super girly but other times I wanna bind my chest and wear guys clothes and a beanie to hide my hair

In sexual fantasies its a 50/50 split whether I imagine myself as the guy or the girl

When I was younger I'd sometimes stuff my pants to pretend I was male (not in public just at home) and that didn't strike me as being weird until I remembered doing it now that I'm 17

So basically though if anyone asked I have no issue with identifying as female but I also have tendencies that would suggest I'm in some way not entirely cis female...

What would you label it as? I know I dont have to label it but I'd just like to know what this is generally known as :smile:
Reply 1
I'd say you tend towards genderfluid/genderqueer, so sometimes you tend more towards male? But I wouldn't say you're completely fluid if you still relate more towards female.
Original post by BaudelaireLucky
x

Genderfluid between the female and male identities, maybe?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending