The Student Room Group

How much revision have you guys done over easter?

Hey

Just want to see where you guys are at :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Littleonezz
Hey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't compare yourself with others: it would get depressing.

I've spent the first week of my Easter holidays doing light revision, so I'd say I've done less than 10hrs of revision. Next week I'm planning on finishing all my revision (my sixth form gave me 50 past papers to complete over the holidays -.-).
Reply 2
At a point where I can meet my offer (based on the few past papers I have done)

Now it's time to exceed it I think
Reply 3
I did 37 hours from the first Saturday to this Tuesday just gone. Haven't done any since. Getting back on it tomorrow. Today I've been doing coursework for English and History :-)
I average 10 hours a day. But then again, I enjoy what I do...
My exams also begin on the 5th of May since I'm based in Scotland.
Reply 5
1 hour of revision.
56.5 hours so far, but ofcourse it's not about how many hours you spend if they aren't used efficiently.
Reply 7
none
Original post by Littleonezz
Hey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never compare yourself to someone else. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday. :smile:
59 so far but I had yesterday off to go out with my friends and now this morning off due to a headache. I think my revision over the holidays has just been covering content in biology and memorising content in sociology (still way behind with my sociology revision). When I get back I plan to do 5 hours on weekdays and 6 at least on weekends unless I'm working which will be more like 4 before work.
12hrs a day... But that's not just over Easter. Started in November and been doing it since. Obviously not during the week - but every weekend and holiday. Then did my homework on weekdays and any revision I could squeeze in. Want to make sure there's no way I can look back and blame myself for not doing enough.

ok wow that's 240hrs so far over Easter if my calculations are correct...
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending