The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aber 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Running4Forrest
It's so cute! All the houses are different colours and the uni it's self has a lot of charter :smile: and sick, It must be lovely out there right now

I know it's such a lovely town I can't wait to start! It is nice here now, should start getting really hot in a couple of weeks!
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Running4Forrest
Hello, I was given an unconditional and took it as my first choice, and now as cringe as it is, I'm looking for other people who've chosen aber as their first and what courses/accommodation they're looking at :smile: I'm doing a joint in international politics and Film and TV.Thanks, Sasha :smile:

Hey! I firmed my unconditional offer to study biology and I chose Fferm Penglais first :smile:
Sweet! have you got any idea when we might find out about if we've got our accommodation :') (and same! :biggrin: )
I've heard it's mid April we find out. So only a couple if weeks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
omfg :redface: you are amazing <3 and I'm honestly so worried i wont get my first choice
I just got mine! Fferm Penglais :biggrin: the email arrived at around 2 so may be worth checking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by super_charmed97
I just got mine! Fferm Penglais :biggrin: the email arrived at around 2 so may be worth checking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fferm Penglais as well!

Next year is going to be perfect now :P All the pieces have fallen into place ^.^

Fferm Penglais master race! :fuhrer:
Original post by SamKeene
Fferm Penglais as well!

Next year is going to be perfect now :P All the pieces have fallen into place ^.^

Fferm Penglais master race! :fuhrer:

That was exactly what I was thinking it's so perfect :smile: I really can't wait now haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I too am a fferm penglais
Reply 29
Just received my accommodation offer, first choice Rosser en suite. I'm so happy and I'm glad to hear others also have their first choices!
That's good :smile: looks like most people got their first choice :biggrin: what's everyone here going to be studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
That's good :smile: looks like most people got their first choice :biggrin: what's everyone here going to be studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biochemistry. :smile:
Original post by JDaveOH

Nice! I'm doing biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JDaveOH

Nice! I'm doing biology :smile:

And I am doing Genetics and Biochemistry :wink: I can't wait to see you both in lectures! :biggrin:
Original post by anna.pik
And I am doing Genetics and Biochemistry :wink: I can't wait to see you both in lectures! :biggrin:

Me too! What accomodation are you in? And where are you guys from? I'm from Bournemouth haha miles away I know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35

We might share quite a few lectures :O That's awesome!

Me too! What accomodation are you in? And where are you guys from? I'm from Bournemouth haha miles away I know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rosser for my accommodation. I live in a little town called Basingstoke. Not all that far from Bournemouth. I can certainly understand why you chose Aber :')

Miles away, you say? I'm from Poland, haha :biggrin:

Original post by JDaveOH

All of them in the first year, actually! :wink:
Reply 37

See you there then! :biggrin:
Original post by JDaveOH

Rosser for my accommodation. I live in a little town called Basingstoke. Not all that far from Bournemouth. I can certainly understand why you chose Aber :')

Oh cool I've been to Basingstoke a couple of times :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Miles away, you say? I'm from Poland, haha :biggrin:

Okay you win haha I thought I was pretty far away :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest