The Student Room Group

Australia to stop welfare payments for parents who refuse to vaccinate their kids

But I thought the lizard men invented vaccines to give children autism!
Reply 2
Call this an oppression of liberty if you like, but it is the state that has to deal with the ensuring epidemic that low vaccination causes.
Reply 3
Good on them.
Original post by Skip_Snip
But I thought the lizard men invented vaccines to give children autism!

Clearly the Auzzie government is in cahoots with the devious reptilians.

Trust no-one; suspect everyone

Original post by Aj12
Call this an oppression of liberty if you like, but it is the state that has to deal with the ensuring epidemic that low vaccination causes.

Absolutely, I think we could learn a lot from a number of Australia's no-nonsense policies, especially with regards to welfare and immigration.
"He said that there would only be a small number of religious and medical exceptions to the new rules"

This right here is a much larger problem. Again, you are allowed to break certain laws if you are a certain religion.

Either way, i don't think this is a good idea. If a parent refuses to vaccinate their kids, they should have their kids taken from them, and given prison child for intentionally putting a child at risk.
Original post by Farm_Ecology
"He said that there would only be a small number of religious and medical exceptions to the new rules"

This right here is a much larger problem. Again, you are allowed to break certain laws if you are a certain religion.

"Certain religions" are also keen on inbreeding, give the poor kids at least some chance and protect them from disease!
A step in the right direction.
Good idea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending