The Student Room Group

Any prediction for aqa gcse "the woman in black" english literature exam 2015?

i very scared about the woman in black literature exam, does anyone have any prediction for it?

I'm also doing OMAN and relationship cluster, and if you guys have any prediction for these please share!

Thank you so much .
Reply 1
Original post by Hello!123
i very scared about the woman in black literature exam, does anyone have any prediction for it?

I'm also doing OMAN and relationship cluster, and if you guys have any prediction for these please share!

Thank you so much .

the novel questions could be on absolutely anything so it's hard to say. I'm also doing WIB but Mister Pip as well. I am doing the relationships cluster also but i wouldn't risk making predictions. I know someone who predicted and the poems that she studied more because of this didn't come up. I wouldn't risk it but it's up to you. I'd just learn a few points about each poem. if you really want to try and predict, just look at the poetry past papers, make a note of the poems that have come up in the past few years and whatever hasn't come up may come up this year. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by aha1
the novel questions could be on absolutely anything so it's hard to say. I'm also doing WIB but Mister Pip as well. I am doing the relationships cluster also but i wouldn't risk making predictions. I know someone who predicted and the poems that she studied more because of this didn't come up. I wouldn't risk it but it's up to you. I'd just learn a few points about each poem. if you really want to try and predict, just look at the poetry past papers, make a note of the poems that have come up in the past few years and whatever hasn't come up may come up this year. Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you :smile:
I think the woman in black question will be something irrelevant like Mr Jerome or a specific chapter.
And for poetry I think it will be Brothers or to his coy mistress
Good luck
Does anyone have the Woman in Black questions, 2015 AQA Higher? The help for revision purposes would be much appreciated. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending