The Student Room Group

Reviews on Foundation Degree in Dance at Leeds City College?

Hey everyone, I am a 19 year old student currently studying a HNC in Performing Arts in Derry Northern Ireland and I hate it for the pure reason that I just don't like acting any more. I've realised that my passion in life is for dancing and now I am stuck in this crappy course which is bringing me down. The only problem is that I have no experience in dancing but have been told I have natural talent. I am looking to do a foundation degree in dance and this course seems to be unavailable in Ireland. Therefore I have decided to look for courses in England. I came across Leeds City College and feel like this could be the place for me. My sister is studying in Sheffield and I would like to be relatively close to her. My question is, has anyone done a foundation degree in dance? How did you find it? Was it enjoyable? Would you recommend it? and do I need experience to do the foundation degree? Also has anyone studied this or any subject at Leeds City College? and is it a good place to study? I hope you guys can help as I will need to apply asap! Thanks x
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest