The Student Room Group

OCR ICT Cambridge Nationals R001

Hi all,

I am sitting the above exam on 'Understanding Computer Systems' 13 May. I have the pre-release data sheet for this exam, that I have attached on to this post. It is about graphics and methods of graphic design, etc.

Could anyone point me to some information about this? I couldn't really find much in terms of resources on this online.

Thanks!
Hello
I have this too on may 13th ocr Cambridge nationals right?

I have printed out the pre release for the may 13th exam and I'm going to print out a mock exam paper this week but I was wondering if you would like to work with me on this together
Your right about information on this subject being scarce because I literally have no friends who do this subject and it sucks.

But I have been given a revision booklet for the subject which my school gave me and it has
4 learning objectives called LOs

Lo1
L02
L03
L04

I have as of yesterday memorised all the content which is expected to be related to our pre release but I am still worried about this exam because I failed it in January I got a L1 PASS! :frown:
Plus it's out of 60 marks so you need presumably 30+ to get a C maybe 25-30 im guessing
Original post by The Lonely don
Hello
I have this too on may 13th ocr Cambridge nationals right?

I have printed out the pre release for the may 13th exam and I'm going to print out a mock exam paper this week but I was wondering if you would like to work with me on this together
Your right about information on this subject being scarce because I literally have no friends who do this subject and it sucks.

But I have been given a revision booklet for the subject which my school gave me and it has
4 learning objectives called LOs

Lo1
L02
L03
L04

I have as of yesterday memorised all the content which is expected to be related to our pre release but I am still worried about this exam because I failed it in January I got a L1 PASS! :frown:

Yeah that's right.

Yeah I am sure that we can work something out, just drop me a PM!
K two minutes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending