The Student Room Group

stomach pain

I've had a stomach pain/ ache for two days now. Its just a little ache most of the time, but if I move into the wrong position or something it can get way worse.
For any girls reading it's basically like period pain- same area and type of ache and accompanied by that kinda bunged up gassy feeling you sometimes get.

I'm on the pill but have never had any problems with it in the two years I've been taking it. I don't get periods anymore. I have symptoms of PCOS or something (going to see a doc later) inc pain in the same place when I have sex. I did play tennis for a while right before it started so that probably has something to do with it. It wasn't like an intense work out though. That said, I don't usually do any exercise.

Basically, is this normal after a light workout and will go away in a day or so or is it possible it's something a little more serious/ long lasting? Should I ask a doc?

Thanks for any advice :smile:
You say you're going to the doctor anyway? If so that's a fantastic opportunity to talk about it. Even if it's nothing serious your doctor will be fine talking about it and may be able to help you manage or get rid of the pain.
Reply 2
just talk to your GP while your at doctors and try to get advice or medication in the meantime look on the internet for diagnosis of your symptoms

Quick Reply

Latest