The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Adult nursing at yeovil

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ooooh, Adult nursing? Where do I acquire an adult nurse? I've always wanted one :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 61
I think I tried to register but it said I couldn't, did you click on the link thing in my bu hub? Is blackboard accessible through the hub? (Sorry for all the questions) I'll have to have a look tomorrow, I'll look at my calculations book tomorrow too and let you know which one I have.
The events guide that came with the welcome pack made me a bit envious of all the things going on in Bournemouth lol
Reply 62
image.jpg That's what it says when I try to register :/
Reply 63
Original post by Lucyc87
I think I tried to register but it said I couldn't, did you click on the link thing in my bu hub? Is blackboard accessible through the hub? (Sorry for all the questions) I'll have to have a look tomorrow, I'll look at my calculations book tomorrow too and let you know which one I have.
The events guide that came with the welcome pack made me a bit envious of all the things going on in Bournemouth lol

I managed to register yesterday via the link in the letter. After registering I then went to bu home page and my bu (online learning materials) under student portals. That would be great, thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
I know Bournemouth looks fun! Wonder if Yeovil will have any events lol!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by abby1990
I know Bournemouth looks fun! Wonder if Yeovil will have any events lol!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got the nursing calculations book by John gatford (the cover is purple and white) there's so many, but the reviews were alright on this one. One of my old ladies at work this morning gave me a Ross and Wilson a&p book! So sweet of her! I'll try again in the next couple days to register 😀
Reply 66
Original post by Lucyc87
I've got the nursing calculations book by John gatford (the cover is purple and white) there's so many, but the reviews were alright on this one. One of my old ladies at work this morning gave me a Ross and Wilson a&p book! So sweet of her! I'll try again in the next couple days to register 😀

I had this one on my Amazon wish list and so have just purchased. Thank you 😀. That's very sweet of her. I really like the ross and Wilson book, used it a lot for my access course. Hope the registration works for you soon. If still having problems I would give them a call. 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
I had this one on my Amazon wish list and so have just purchased. Thank you 😀. That's very sweet of her. I really like the ross and Wilson book, used it a lot for my access course. Hope the registration works for you soon. If still having problems I would give them a call. 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in :smile: haven't had a proper look as on phone but will look tomorrow. Saw the piece of work, the one on values?
Reply 68
Original post by Lucyc87
I'm in :smile: haven't had a proper look as on phone but will look tomorrow. Saw the piece of work, the one on values?

Yes that's the piece of work. Glad you are finally in!😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucyc87
They accepted English equivalent too 👌🏻

Thank you! Do you know if that was only for people studying the access course or other courses? ie: level 3 diploma in health&sc
Reply 70
Original post by futurechildnurse
Thank you! Do you know if that was only for people studying the access course or other courses? ie: level 3 diploma in health&sc

No problem. Tbh, I don't know- as I came from the access course. It would probably be best to contact the uni or look on the entry requirements online :smile:
Reply 71
Class lists are up! And timetables are accessible on Friday!! Yay!
Reply 72
Original post by Lucyc87
Class lists are up! And timetables are accessible on Friday!! Yay!

What group are you in? Mines P6Y2 for sub group. This is exciting!!! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Hi all, does anyone starting Yeovil uni adult nursing sept want to meet for coffee before we start? 😊 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
What group are you in? Mines P6Y2 for sub group. This is exciting!!! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 1/P6y for core and P6y2 for sub :smile:
In regards to coffee I'd love to but it'll be a bit difficult as I'm not coming down till the weekend before but if I have notice I could come down for a couple hours as would be nice to meet some people before we start! Can't wait to see our timetable :smile:
Original post by Lucyc87
No problem. Tbh, I don't know- as I came from the access course. It would probably be best to contact the uni or look on the entry requirements online :smile:

Thank you! I have emailed BU and been told that they will accept my equivalents instead of GCSE's although I have just found out I was one mark away from passing my English GCSE!

Good luck in uni! Hopefully I will get accepted for 2016! :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by Lucyc87
I'm 1/P6y for core and P6y2 for sub :smile:
In regards to coffee I'd love to but it'll be a bit difficult as I'm not coming down till the weekend before but if I have notice I could come down for a couple hours as would be nice to meet some people before we start! Can't wait to see our timetable :smile:

Okdokie. Il wait and see if anyone else replies about coffee. :-) From the looks of the timetable between sept and dec we have a few days at bournemouth. Was anyone else told there was a bus to take us there from the university centre? I emailed bournemouth to confirm this but they've said tutors will confirm on the first day.
I've noticed recommended books there's a few older versions. Has anyone purchased any of the books? If so have gone for the newest editions? Thanks :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Timetable has changed since I last looked! For few lessons on first and second week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Timetable has changed since I last looked! For few lessons on first and second week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can you tell about the days being in Bournemouth? Yes there's a bus that takes us and brings us back. Timetable looks pretty good really :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by Lucyc87
How can you tell about the days being in Bournemouth? Yes there's a bus that takes us and brings us back. Timetable looks pretty good really :smile:

I asked someone I was working with as she studied at bu. I took a guess that ug rooms are at Yeovil and anything else with a b, Wollstone and kg etc bournemouth. Think there's over 5 days we are at bournemouth between now and Christmas. one week we are there 2 days, unless the timetable has changed. Timetable before on second week wasn't on my husbands birthday and now is all day :-( other than that first few weeks look quite nice. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending