The Student Room Group

Gcse tips and stress

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cloudk
so I'm in that 'crucial' stage of my life among many others of you where exams are looming and I'm in stress mode. :frown: really want 9 a*'s and 1 a but that's the dream and I'm starting to accept that it may not be possible, my question is how many a*'s did you get and how did you get them and when did you start revising?!
(btw Im not trying to put you down if you didn't get any a*'s but I want to go into medicine!
any tips would be greatly appreciated!! )

I've not sat all my exams yet but based on my year 10 results for R.S. i'll probably get an A. I was one mark of a B in Science last year, which is annoying. For maths I am predicted an A, but in in past papers I'm getting A's and A*'s. For the English Lit mock I was one mark of an A*. For my English language mock I got a B, but I was close to an A.

In order to obtain A's and A*'s you need to glance over the exam boards specification for each subject and buy the CGP revision book. Also do past papers. This will get use to what the exam board are looking for in your answers and it will help you to structure your answers in a specific manner.

Quick Reply

Latest