The Student Room Group

GCSE Religious Studies help please!

Hi all,

I am doing the AQA GCSE Religious Studies course as outlined here.

I am doing Unit 2 - Religion and Life Issues and Unit 3 - Religion and Morality for the Full Course GCSE.

Could anyone help me with how to revise and get a top grade in this subject please? I am stuck on how to 'revise' for this subject. Please PM me for further information / mock grades.

Thank you very much!
Original post by londoncricket
Hi all,

I am doing the AQA GCSE Religious Studies course as outlined here.

I am doing Unit 2 - Religion and Life Issues and Unit 3 - Religion and Morality for the Full Course GCSE.

Could anyone help me with how to revise and get a top grade in this subject please? I am stuck on how to 'revise' for this subject. Please PM me for further information / mock grades.

Thank you very much!

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Philosophy, religious studies and theology forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=133
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Heya, I'm going to put this in the Philosophy, religious studies and theology forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=133

Thank you very much for that!

I will check! Thanks!
Hi I did rs last year and got an A*. I did units 5 and 7 but what I find works for most subjects (aside from languages) is to make notes from the textbook, then with those notes I make even shorter notes, mind maps, flash cards, etc. Also, do loads of last papers in exam conditions to time and use the mark schemes to check through them. You'll be able to find it on the website for aqa. Test yourself when ever possible and then revise stuff you do poorly in (read notes, make up songs.....). Good luck!
Original post by orangeee22
Hi I did rs last year and got an A*. I did units 5 and 7 but what I find works for most subjects (aside from languages) is to make notes from the textbook, then with those notes I make even shorter notes, mind maps, flash cards, etc. Also, do loads of last papers in exam conditions to time and use the mark schemes to check through them. You'll be able to find it on the website for aqa. Test yourself when ever possible and then revise stuff you do poorly in (read notes, make up songs.....). Good luck!

Great thank you very much!

Well done on a great result by the way!
Original post by londoncricket
Great thank you very much!

Well done on a great result by the way!

Thank you it was mainly down to past papers :colondollar: good luck for your exam this summer!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending