The Student Room Group

how to revise

how can i revise to get my predicted grades (as and a*s)
Reply 1
Hey
I would suggest first of all make sure you understand the basic theory of your subjects.
Then doing past papers and learning where you went wrong; you can do them open book to begin with if you find yourself struggling a little bit.

For essay based subjects, learn key quotes, do practice essays, read examiner's reports.

Good luck! :smile:
It depends on your subjects. Please specify. But mainly do past papers and learn the content, don't memorise it; and learn HOW you're supposed to answer the questions.
Reply 3
Original post by okuyombenya
It depends on your subjects. Please specify. But mainly do past papers and learn the content, don't memorise it; and learn HOW you're supposed to answer the questions.

my subjects are:

biology
chemistry
physics
history
geography
maths
english lang
english lit
french
Reply 4
Original post by Radk
Hey
I would suggest first of all make sure you understand the basic theory of your subjects.
Then doing past papers and learning where you went wrong; you can do them open book to begin with if you find yourself struggling a little bit.

For essay based subjects, learn key quotes, do practice essays, read examiner's reports.

Good luck! :smile:

Reply 5
no revise all subjects and then do plenty past papers this will help for any exam you are doing
Original post by ThatGurl
my subjects are:

biology
chemistry
physics
history
geography
maths
english lang
english lit
french

Science, Geography, English lang, maths; PAST PAPERS