The Student Room Group

Sadness/crying during sex?

So I experienced something really strange today. As I was close to orgasm, I randomly felt a sense of sadness. I don't know even why. This happened during foreplay where I ended up crying. I was enjoying the sex and the foreplay, and I was not thinking of anything else, nothing was on my mind. This has never happened to me until today. Why did this happen? Have any of you ladies experienced this before? It was such an intense feeling, like I heard bad news or saw something heartbreaking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by NutE
So I experienced something really strange today. As I was close to orgasm, I randomly felt a sense of sadness. I don't know even why. This happened during foreplay where I ended up crying. I was enjoying the sex and the foreplay, and I was not thinking of anything else, nothing was on my mind. This has never happened to me until today. Why did this happen? Have any of you ladies experienced this before? It was such an intense feeling, like I heard bad news or saw something heartbreaking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

U probably stopped feeling what u had for that girl and u thought sex would make it better but all u did was feel sad
Reply 2
Original post by RBalboa
U probably stopped feeling what u had for that girl and u thought sex would make it better but all u did was feel sad

I'm a girl lol and I had sex with a guy. Naa, I was enjoying the sex and I'm really into the person I did it with. So it's definitely not that. Thanks for the reply though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE
I'm a girl lol and I had sex with a guy. Naa, I was enjoying the sex and I'm really into the person I did it with. So it's definitely not that. Thanks for the reply though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't you the same poster, who was mentioning how your boyfriend had cheated on you?
Reply 4
Hmmm either it was a tear of joy or u stopped having feelings
Some people cry,others laugh and some just don't show any emotions at all
the Debrief did an article on that a while back, take a look

http://www.thedebrief.co.uk/2014/11/why-do-i-cry-after-i-come#.VSxNcvnF-So
Awwww you crygasmed. *cute*
Sometimes orgasms are so intense they bring up feelings from your subconscious, I dunno. It happens sometimes.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
the Debrief did an article on that a while back, take a look

http://www.thedebrief.co.uk/2014/11/why-do-i-cry-after-i-come#.VSxNcvnF-So

That was a very good read, thank you for sharing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE
That was a very good read, thank you for sharing

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're welcome. i've experienced this too. i've noticed it is particularly associated with certain positions/movements for me so i just try to avoid those. i've also tried to explain to my boyfriend so he understands it's nothing to do with him!
hope your partner is equally understanding, and also that you too can find positions that don't affect you in this way.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
you're welcome. i've experienced this too. i've noticed it is particularly associated with certain positions/movements for me so i just try to avoid those. i've also tried to explain to my boyfriend so he understands it's nothing to do with him!
hope your partner is equally understanding, and also that you too can find positions that don't affect you in this way.

Thanks for sharing your experience :smile: It was strange though, it's never happened to me before. I often orgasm through foreplay and we did what we normally do in the usual position but I don't know.. it was just really intense and sad lol. Luckily, my partner is also very understanding like yours so it's all good. So would I need to go to the gp or cash clinic regarding the pct? Or is it something we deal with on our own?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Perhaps you subconsciously realised you are sexually underachieving and this made you sad.
Perhaps you're pregnant?
Original post by NutE
Thanks for sharing your experience :smile: It was strange though, it's never happened to me before. I often orgasm through foreplay and we did what we normally do in the usual position but I don't know.. it was just really intense and sad lol. Luckily, my partner is also very understanding like yours so it's all good. So would I need to go to the gp or cash clinic regarding the pct? Or is it something we deal with on our own?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you'd only need to go to see somebody if it affected you a lot / a large number of times, i'd say.
Come on.... We know why this happened :rolleyes:
I've experienced this and it's generally because I've been overwhelmed with emotions because I was in love with them.
Didn't happen very often just a few times. Nothing to do with sadness.
Reply 16
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Come on.... We know why this happened :rolleyes:

Yes it was because the experience that was so intense that it took complete control over my body and my emotions :tongue:
Original post by NutE
Yes it was because the experience that was so intense that it took complete control over my body and my emotions :tongue:

Yeah..... that's why :K:

:rolleyes:
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is actually a very common characteristic with girls who are pregnant. Having sex when you are officially pregnant causes crying during sex.

Congratulations
I think it is common to feel different emotions during sex, particularly if you have very strong feelings for someone, like an overwhelming feeling of love can cause you to just explode with emotions as tension builds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending