The Student Room Group

Msc Creative and Entrepreneurship management

Poll

Msc Creative and entrepreneurship management which university is the best ?

Hello everybody !
i'm Kartavya Kushagra from New Delhi , India . I have applied to various colleges for my post graduation.
I am however confused between the Msc Creative and entrepreneurship management courses of Manchester university, Royal Holloway, London , Loughborough university, London ?
I also have offers from Cardiff , Exeter , Nottingham etc !
please let me know the best choice and why ? I also want the location to be industry friendly and the place be full of exposure . Hence , Manchester and London are my first priorities !
Please reply ASAP ! I need to accept the offer .
Moved to Postgrad :smile:
Reply 2
I can't speak for any of the other unis, but I took a similar course at Nottingham and the management and entrepreneurship modules were excellent. The uni has many links with industry, there were guest speakers, competitions, support for start-ups and a students from all over the world. All the cities you mentioned are large and have substantial industries, but UK universities don't just work with businesses in their own cities. They partner with companies all over the country and further afield. All have large student communities too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Well thanks a lot !
So you mean Nottingham is better than Manchester? The unis I mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Well Manchester is great Uni too, but I don't know anything about their entrepreneurship courses as I have only experienced the Nottingham one. I am from Nottingham too so I know it is a great city, but Manchester is bigger and also very good for students. The Manchester campus is right in the city centre, at Nottingham you are likely to have lectures at University Park and Jubilee Campus, both of which are a little way from the city centre (although easily accessible).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thanks indeed !
Appreciate your effort to respond !
I'm quiet clear now in my choice of the university ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
So which have you decided to go for, if you don't mind me asking 😀?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Yea why not !
I'm going to Manchester University

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Great choice. I went to an open day at the School of English there. It's a huge university with a lot going on. Have fun 😀!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Certainly is !
Thanks man :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending