The Student Room Group

AS/A2 Geology Revision materials

I'm currently studying A2 Geology with one resit in Global tectonics to up it from a B to an A.

I was just wondering if anyone had any revision materials for the OCR spec as to revise I'm only reading from the textbook and answering past paper questions...

Thanks in advance!

Jack :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Xetter
I'm currently studying A2 Geology with one resit in Global tectonics to up it from a B to an A.

I was just wondering if anyone had any revision materials for the OCR spec as to revise I'm only reading from the textbook and answering past paper questions...

Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't forget to read up on examiner's reports as well :yep: . They will give you a good insight into how to answer questions. Also, don't be afraid to ask your teachers for everything they've got - you'll be surprised! :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
Don't forget to read up on examiner's reports as well :yep: . They will give you a good insight into how to answer questions. Also, don't be afraid to ask your teachers for everything they've got - you'll be surprised! :tongue:

Oh yes! The examiners reports! Forgot about them! And yeah, I get along very well with my teacher but with him being deputy head he doesn't have a load of free time...

But thanks for your reply! :smile:
Original post by Xetter

Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That OCR textbook is AMAZING! It's all I used to study for Geology when I was doing A Levels. So many people on my course at uni still have it and use it more than the degree level textbooks. I've recommended it to tons of people.

I'd say just keep using that. Make an A4 page of notes per double-page spread in the book then try and condense it down further to just key points on cue cards or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending