The Student Room Group

Permission to shave?

I'm a 14 year old with a beard...ish. Yeah i know that sounds weird but I have hair all over my face on my sideburns and hair all over the underside of my chin. :beard:

The problem is that my neither of my parents are letting me shave it. I intend to keep a beard late into the future and I can't really do that if I have disproportionate lengths of hairs all over the place. However the worst part of all this is my dads excuse of not letting me shave:mad:... it's because I'm a Muslim and were supposed to keep a beard. So, how could I persuade my parents to let me shave my whole face?

PS.This is my first post!
Original post by Mehran_Don
I'm a 14 year old with a beard...ish. Yeah i know that sounds weird but I have hair all over my face on my sideburns and hair all over the underside of my chin. :beard:

The problem is that my neither of my parents are letting me shave it. I intend to keep a beard late into the future and I can't really do that if I have disproportionate lengths of hairs all over the place. However the worst part of all this is my dads excuse of not letting me shave:mad:... it's because I'm a Muslim and were supposed to keep a beard. So, how could I persuade my parents to let me shave my whole face?

PS.This is my first post!

Welcome to TSR! They can't stop you from doing it, I would suggest explaining that you did it so the beard would grow out better and if they still aren't on board do it anyway. You know what's best for you.
Reply 2
When I was 14 I liked my boys to have some stubble.:sexface:

But not a full beard, it made them look so much older.:lolwut:
Reply 3
Thanks for all your replies, it really helped me out. :smile: Like the person above me described it, it's pretty much goat hair so I think i'm going to let it grow out a little bit more before I shave it all off and start to grow it properly.
Reply 4
Original post by Mehran_Don
Thanks for all your replies, it really helped me out. :smile: Like the person above me described it, it's pretty much goat hair so I think i'm going to let it grow out a little bit more before I shave it all off and start to grow it properly.

Yes bro, when you go for a haircut, get them to shave it off and make out the barber did it! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply