The Student Room Group

Can anybody help me with a revision plan?

I don't know why other people's input is so important to me - I guess I don't trust myself enough but I really need some help with figuring out when to study for what exam.
My subjects are: bio, chem, hist, lit and my exam dates are: may 12th- lit, 13th- hist 1, 20th-hist 2 21st- lit 2 and bio 1, 22nd- chem 1, june 1st-bio 2, 2nd- chem 2.

So far I've done half of bio 1 and the rest needs to be done. Typically on week days I can study from 5pm-11pm and on weekends from 11am-3pm and 5pm-11pm. So how would you go about it? I want to put more focus on bio and hist as they have the most content. But with chem 2 as well as the content is a bit tricky. Lit not so much as I find it quite easy.

Any help with a revision plan... just what subject to do on what days (as opposed to a daily plan) as I have roughly a month before they start!

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you.
I don't do revision plans because i find that it hard to stick to them. :redface:

Anyway, they are good because they help you to be stricter with yourself and your revision.

You should prioritise your subjects and focus on the one(s) you struggle the most.
Reply 2
Original post by OkashiAddict
x.

Try and make a timetable similar to this, each new one for every week. First decide the periods of which you can revise and for how long (with break in between each 1hr sessions), and also the topics you're going to cover. For each new weak just change the topics you will cover.
Reply 3
I find it difficult to stick to a revision plan.

That's why I encourage myself to make notes or revise a couple pages out of a revision guide e. g:

History 3 pages
Geography 3 pages
Biology or chemistry or physics 4 pages
1 past paper to end revision

Which means you can revise then in any order

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SkyJP
I find it difficult to stick to a revision plan.

That's why I encourage myself to make notes or revise a couple pages out of a revision guide e. g:

History 3 pages
Geography 3 pages
Biology or chemistry or physics 4 pages
1 past paper to end revision

Which means you can revise then in any order

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Thing is I'm worried I won't have enough time to revise for my bio 2 exam and there's so much content :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally, I find it easier to revise by listing all the topics I need to have learnt by the exam and fitting these into each day. Some may take longer than others, but somehow it works better for me than only spending 1 hour on x subject per day...
Yeah make a revison plan... Even though I don't stick to them... Use get revising.com
:colondollar: Whoops! Sorry there...I meant getrevising.com as they are helpful and can remind you when on your phone or tablet! Are you doing Gcses this year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending