The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Distance Learning at LSE

Hello,

is anyone here an external student of LSE doing a distance learning course in a finance/economics related degree?

I am thinking of entering the Accounting and Finance (BSc) course and would like to hear the experience of past and current students.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Infectious
Hello,

is anyone here an external student of LSE doing a distance learning course in a finance/economics related degree?

I am thinking of entering the Accounting and Finance (BSc) course and would like to hear the experience of past and current students.

Thanks

I am albeit not Accounting & Finance. Would I recommend it? Depends entirely on your personality. Are you able to study on your own for long periods of time (if you're doing it part-time, then expect between 3-4 years to complete it).

Although the LSE will be responsible for delivering the course materials, the support is given by London International rather than the individual institution. Although you're a student at the UoL, I'm not 100% sure if the LSE will have a record of you.

If you have any specific questions, then just PM me. I don't check this website often, but I do at least once a week.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending