The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Looking for a house share/room starting in september for brighton grande parade

Hi there :smile: I'm starting fine art printmaking in September and would be great to find some people looking for a house share near grande parade campus.
Reply 1
Hiya I'm starting Brighton to do fine art: critical practice. I'm not 100% sure yet what I'm doing accommodation wise but am definitely interested in house shares :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Im not really to sure either, I looked at halls for the first year but I think a house share might be a bit more independent and cheaper aswell :smile: Have you started looking at any places yet?
Reply 3
Yeah I applied for halls just incase but I prefer the idea of house sharing too. No not yet I know as soon as I start looking it will become all to real!, do you know how you go about finding places? :smile:
Reply 4
I'm starting at grande parade to do fashion communication - I applied for phoenix brewery halls but also unihomes as my second choice, which is private rented but you deal with the uni rather than a landlord which I think is quite good! I have found lots of houses available for rent in good areas but bills usually aren't included which just seems like its all gonna add up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending