The Student Room Group

what does sex feel like to you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keromedic
Satisfied, sleepy, sometimes ashamed and usually self-conscious.

Well don't do anything that makes you feel ashamed. This includes blow jobs. Blow jobs are something I refuse to do and the few partners I have been with have respected me for it.
Original post by Daenerys...
Well don't do anything that makes you feel ashamed. This includes blow jobs. Blow jobs are something I refuse to do and the few partners I have been with have respected me for it.

I've never gotten to the stage of a rlship where I've had sex with the person unfortunately.

All my sex has been from casual encounters and they're usually disappointing.
Original post by kiki37
I am a girl! :-)

Do you mean by that that you feel the same way?

Original post by Plumstone
Depending on how long it was since I last saw my boyfriend, I either feel like falling asleep in his arms, or I feel like "When can we go again?!"

Often I also feel quite wobbly - e.g. yesterday, I tried to go downstairs post coitus and I thought my legs were going to give way. The severity of the wobbliness depends on how good a job my boyfriend did :wink:

I also feel like going for another round straight after, phew! I thought I was the only one lol
Satisfied for about 20 minutes.Then I want it again :biggrin:
Afterwards - relaxed, puffed out and achy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by LauraMayden1
Do you mean by that that you feel the same way?

No, you said "if you want it from a girls perspective", so I'm just saying that I'm a girl too haha :-)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kiki37

No, you said "if you want it from a girls perspective", so I'm just saying that I'm a girl too haha :-)

Oh ok haha
All those replies and not one American Pie reference!?
£100 richer.
I jest, I jest!
After good sex I...

1. Smoke a little weed with my girl.
2. Eat.
3. Feel like I'm on top of the world because I busted a fat nut in her face.
4. Proceed to fall asleep
5. Repeat.
Satisfied and happy.
Satisfied and happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending