The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Msc Accounting and Finance 2015 entry

Hi, has anyone applied for msc accounting and finance in or after January and received a decision? I have submitted my application on 19th January and still no change in the status in Application Tracker. It is more than 12 weeks I am waiting :frown:
Original post by Gul90
Hi, has anyone applied for msc accounting and finance in or after January and received a decision? I have submitted my application on 19th January and still no change in the status in Application Tracker. It is more than 12 weeks I am waiting :frown:

Hi, I have applied for a different course (MSc Management, Organisations and Governance) so I can't answer your question but I wanted to ask whether or not you have got an offer and if you do have an offer, how long did it take you to receive your offer from the day you submitted your application?

I am asking because I submitted my application on the 27th of April, I received my Student ID number on the 11th of May and they still haven't told me whether or not I have been accepted so I wanted an idea of roughly how long more I may need to wait.

Thanks
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi, I submitted my application the 20th of January and received my ID on 30th. On 27th of April I received the decision. So, the admission process is really long :frown:

Good luck, hope you will not have to wait so long as I did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending