The Student Room Group

Showsec?

Hi there, I have a interview tomorrow at showsec for the event and festival steward role. I have just a few questions for those who have worked/ are working at showsec.

What should I expect at the interview? What kind of questions do they ask you etc?

What is it like working at showsec? Shifts? Work enviroment?
Original post by S-P
Hi there, I have a interview tomorrow at showsec for the event and festival steward role. I have just a few questions for those who have worked/ are working at showsec.

1.What should I expect at the interview? What kind of questions do they ask you etc?

2.What is it like working at showsec? Shifts? Work enviroment?

I personally haven't worked for Showsec, however I worked for a major company that operates the same Showsec so should be roughly the same.

1. Questions would probably be like What do you know about Showsec, Why this job? Tell us about good customer service etc. Just basic questions.

2.As events/festivals occur every now and then, it'll be a zero hour contract however you'll be giving every shift going which you'll be able to refuse, Most event shifts are generally 12 hours a day with some being up 18 hours so I've heard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending