The Student Room Group

Short Hair Girls- Questioning my sexuality

Scroll to see replies

Original post by grimbojones
Hmm fair enough. Do you keep your hair short? It seems really hard to find girls who keep their hair short which is a shame.

Bobbed, so kinda short :smile:
Fashion seems to tend towards long hair at the moment but hey ho
Reply 21
Original post by Peli-Pelican
Bobbed, so kinda short :smile:
Fashion seems to tend towards long hair at the moment but hey ho

Alot more girls should try to diverge from the trends and try it.
Short hair on girls is awful. Just tellin' it like it is.
Reply 23
Original post by Astronomical
Short hair on girls is awful. Just tellin' it like it is.

Your opinion mate. For some girls it suits and looks amazing.
Your opinion mate. For some girls it suits and looks amazing.

Sorry mate, I reckon you're in the closet.
Reply 25

**** off.

loads of my guy friends dig this dj and she's got a bob. would never go short myself tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6J68JpnuPs
I am attracted to girls with short hair who look like effeminate guys who also look young. I'm starting to question my sexuality as these types of girls are what im most attracted to. I'm not attracted to guys at all but not sure about guys who look effeminate and like girls.

Pic related: I cant source the pic but I'm sure she's on tumblr or something.

Can't see the picture, maybe you should have posted a link rather than an attachment.

Either way, liking girls who look a certain way doesn't make you gay. I've liked girls with all sorts of 'looks' and styles. It's just your taste.
Reply 28
Original post by Tootles
Can't see the picture, maybe you should have posted a link rather than an attachment.

Either way, liking girls who look a certain way doesn't make you gay. I've liked girls with all sorts of 'looks' and styles. It's just your taste.

I meant the gay part in reference to girls with short hair being seen as more as boys than girls.
I meant the gay part in reference to girls with short hair being seen as more as boys than girls.
See, to me that smacks a little more of gender-neutrality, which is more desirable as it shows that who you are is more important than what genitals you have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending