The Student Room Group

what can a guy in 30s whos never had a gf do with life?

Actually good looking guy with degree etc.

However, he was not really bothered about dating when young or at uni or never met any girl or never even tried as he was not a very social person not made friends/social group. Plus was more into casual fling when possible nothing serious.

Then in mid 20s he got a serious illness and was bed ridden for years and lost work...and ended up financial problems and staying with parents again where he is now.

Now he is back to full health and looking good again.

But he has never had a relationship.

He still isnt to bothered about relationships but does want to pick up attractive women for sex.

But seems not possible now at his age as most people are more serious about relationships etc at this stage.

Though he looks 20s or still very young and boyish how does he explain to any woman he meets why hes never had a gf and how does he explain his lack of social skills etc.

Not even explain i just mean when a woman sits next to him and starts chatting shell be like eerrr this guy is odd...hes like a little boy or something.

Not very chatty anyway so not just about exp or social skills just fact that he doesnt chat much anyway or talk so thats the way he is.

Also, he wont get young attractive women will he?

His situation is rather messed up?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

However, he was not really bothered about dating when young or at uni or never met any girl or never even tried as he was not a very social person not made friends/social group. Plus was more into casual fling when possible nothing serious.

Then in mid 20s he got a serious illness and was bed ridden for years and lost work...and ended up financial problems and staying with parents again where he is now.

He still isnt to bothered about relationships but does want to pick up attractive women for sex.

But seems not possible now at his age as most people are more serious about relationships etc at this stage.

Though he looks 20s or still very young and boyish how does he explain to any woman he meets why hes never had a gf and how does he explain his lack of social skills etc.

Not even explain i just mean when a woman sits next to him and starts chatting shell be like eerrr this guy is odd...hes like a little boy or something.

Not very chatty anyway so not just about exp or social skills just fact that he doesnt chat much anyway or talk so thats the way he is.

Maybe try and find a local activity group he can join and meet girls there- like art or mixed sport or cooking or even volunteering with local causes/ charities.

Why are you referring to yourself in third person? It's clearly you posting lol.
Reply 3
Original post by TheWaffle
Maybe try and find a local activity group he can join and meet girls there- like art or mixed sport or cooking or even volunteering with local causes/ charities.

This.

Or maybe get a sugar baby.
I don't understand why you can't just find some girl who's equally socially awkward and on a level with you.

Why do you seem to sound entitled to have sex with the most attractive women?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If a Roman Catholic, enter the priesthood.
Reply 6
Original post by Eveiebaby

Why do you seem to sound entitled to have sex with the most attractive women?

Posted from TSR Mobile

where did i say that?

and its because im fussy
Reply 7
Ever think this is why it hasn't happened? Nothing will come of nothing :tongue:
Reply 8
You need to put yourself out there (online, social groups, clubs) and learn how to get a woman.
where did i say that?

and its because im fussy

You're 'fussy,' but what can you actually offer a girl? You can't get an amazing, attractive, fun girl without bringing something to the table yourself.
Perhaps they're creeped out by the way he refers to himself in the third person.

2 suggestions that come to mind for what a single 30 year old can do is online dating and masturbating to the point of destruction.

I assume the former will be more productive.
Original post by whorace
Ever think this is why it hasn't happened? Nothing will come of nothing :tongue:

Tbh not sure i even still care..wouldnt say its something i bother about its just im getting older and well i dunno people getting weirded out think im gay or i should settle down now..truth is i just dont care really lol....

Original post by Rakas21
You need to put yourself out there (online, social groups, clubs) and learn how to get a woman.

do women even want to be ''getted''....

You're 'fussy,' but what can you actually offer a girl? You can't get an amazing, attractive, fun girl without bringing something to the table yourself.

What can i offer....well i used to do model work. I am an attractive guy with athletic body and well endowed and a university degree from a top university and can play many musical instruments. Also, im quite a funny cool guy if you get to know me.

SO i think i bring more than what most females i meet can bring me,,,hence also a problem hooking up as i could never meet women that i was interested in....
Original post by Rakas21

I know that people in their 20s don't join social groups. But do people in their 30s? :iiam:

Does it matter? Obviously i don't advocate rape but your approach should be to take what you desire. If your horny, get what you want.
Original post by Rakas21
Does it matter? Obviously i don't advocate rape but your approach should be to take what you desire. If your horny, get what you want.

well I see attractive women and i guess id like to **** them. But i dont know if they want that or even approached?

I dont know anything do I...I dont even know if its cool to approach them?

And if I do then what?

Guess its double edge thing though....Maybe some girls want a guy but maybe they dont want sex? But its up to guy to approach etc?

Tbh the whole thing leaves me clueless

I know when that hot women stood next me and kept staring at bus stop and theother woman that kept brushing against me at work wanted me but i never made moves and the women working in the shop who would bend her ass in my face etc...

Ye im a good looking guy but i really didnt know or know if women go about looking for casual sex? And hot ones!
Tbh not sure i even still care..wouldnt say its something i bother about its just im getting older and well i dunno people getting weirded out think im gay or i should settle down now..truth is i just dont care really lol....

What can i offer....well i used to do model work. I am an attractive guy with athletic body and well endowed and a university degree from a top university and can play many musical instruments. Also, im quite a funny cool guy if you get to know me.

SO i think i bring more than what most females i meet can bring me,,,hence also a problem hooking up as i could never meet women that i was interested in....

I think you need to learn more about how female sexuality works. Being charismatic is pretty important. Why not befriend women in some sort of common interests group and walk before you can run...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eveiebaby
I think you need to learn more about how female sexuality works. Being charismatic is pretty important.

Posted from TSR Mobile

enlighten me! im all ears!

What they said, you may be an ex-model with a degree blah blah

Think less about what you are and more about what you can give them

I wouldn't try to, I'd try to improve my social skills. A huge amount of male attractiveness is confidence, so if you can't talk to a girl confidently, you aren't likely to get with attractive women. It's always something you can improve though.
well I see attractive women and i guess id like to **** them. But i dont know if they want that or even approached?

I dont know anything do I...I dont even know if its cool to approach them?

And if I do then what?

Guess its double edge thing though....Maybe some girls want a guy but maybe they dont want sex? But its up to guy to approach etc?

Tbh the whole thing leaves me clueless

I know when that hot women stood next me and kept staring at bus stop and theother woman that kept brushing against me at work wanted me but i never made moves and the women working in the shop who would bend her ass in my face etc...

Ye im a good looking guy but i really didnt know or know if women go about looking for casual sex? And hot ones!

But why does it matter if they wish to be approached?

The important thing is that you want to approach them. So do so, women like confidence in a man and the worst they can do is reject you in which case it's there loss.

Make a move.

Latest

Trending

Trending