The Student Room Group

Interview for Itsu, any advice?

Hey, I got an interview for Itsu coming up so was wondering if anyone had an interview advice such as what questions are usually asked and if I should ask any question at the end.

Also is anyone worked/works there can you tell me what its like?
Reply 1
Original post by Lukeyc123
Hey, I got an interview for Itsu coming up so was wondering if anyone had an interview advice such as what questions are usually asked and if I should ask any question at the end.

Also is anyone worked/works there can you tell me what its like?

Hey . Hope your interview went well!

I also have an interview coming up. Since the letter was so short it didn't even say a dress code!
How was the interview was it quite long?
Did they ask usual interview questions like why did you pick Itsu, why do you want to work there, what are your skills etc ?

Good luck if you are still waiting to hear a response!

Sorry for all the questions ><
Reply 2
Original post by khalessi
Hey . Hope your interview went well!

I also have an interview coming up. Since the letter was so short it didn't even say a dress code!
How was the interview was it quite long?
Did they ask usual interview questions like why did you pick Itsu, why do you want to work there, what are your skills etc ?

Good luck if you are still waiting to hear a response!

Sorry for all the questions ><

Hey, I thought it did but sadly I never got it; thanks though!

Yeah was the same for me, I just went in white shirt and black trousers.
It was about 5 minutes so pretty quick.
Pretty much but they didn't ask me my skills, they asked me to describe myself in 3 words and what a great manager would act like (think he asked that cos I said my previous management wasn't great)

Hope all of this helps and good luck hopefully you get the job, lemme know how it goes!
Reply 3
Hey, I thought it did but sadly I never got it; thanks though!

Yeah was the same for me, I just went in white shirt and black trousers.
It was about 5 minutes so pretty quick.
Pretty much but they didn't ask me my skills, they asked me to describe myself in 3 words and what a great manager would act like (think he asked that cos I said my previous management wasn't great)

Hope all of this helps and good luck hopefully you get the job, lemme know how it goes!

Hey
Thanks for the response! so nice to hear from you, and good to know that people actually take this forum seriously! I am sorry to hear that..:frown: are you gonna try applying for more stores like this one?

WAs it just 5 minutes that's all? wow.
Thanks for the debrief and overview - i'm sure it will come in handy. I'll let you know how it goes. Yeah the management question sounds pretty hard because its like we've never been there before...(i'm speaking for a starter position) .

Good luck with the rest of job hunting! it's totally a process...and gotta keep applying and don't give up!
Reply 4
Hey
Thanks for the response! so nice to hear from you, and good to know that people actually take this forum seriously! I am sorry to hear that..:frown: are you gonna try applying for more stores like this one?

WAs it just 5 minutes that's all? wow.
Thanks for the debrief and overview - i'm sure it will come in handy. I'll let you know how it goes. Yeah the management question sounds pretty hard because its like we've never been there before...(i'm speaking for a starter position) .

Good luck with the rest of job hunting! it's totally a process...and gotta keep applying and don't give up!

No problem, yeah the forum is actually pretty helpful. Its cool just part of the job process I guess, I just apply for any retail job really; have an interview with H&M and JD this week :smile:

Yeah and it was just a casual talk too so I felt really relaxed. Yeah I know I just said whatever was on the top of my head, I doubt you'll be asked that though,

Thanks again will do!
Reply 5
Hey guys and sorry to hear Lukeyc123, good luck with your other applications!

khalessi I was wondering if you could update this thread with how your interview goes? Its just I've also got an interview for itsu

Reply 6
No problem, yeah the forum is actually pretty helpful. Its cool just part of the job process I guess, I just apply for any retail job really; have an interview with H&M and JD this week :smile:

Yeah and it was just a casual talk too so I felt really relaxed. Yeah I know I just said whatever was on the top of my head, I doubt you'll be asked that though,

Thanks again will do!

Excellent! Happy to hear you've got quite a lot lined up this week. So have I really and have this horrible cough and my voice is still trying to recover.

That's good to feel relaxed I hope they make me feel relaxed too! Who did you interview with?
Reply 7
Excellent! Happy to hear you've got quite a lot lined up this week. So have I really and have this horrible cough and my voice is still trying to recover.

That's good to feel relaxed I hope they make me feel relaxed too! Who did you interview with?

Thanks they both went well, got through first stage for H&M just waiting for phone call now. Ah that's too bad get better soon wouldn't want it affecting you at interviews.

Depends who you get I guess, I can't really remember sorry; all I can say is it was held at Holborn in London if you live here.
Reply 8
Original post by jobby1234
Hey guys and sorry to hear Lukeyc123, good luck with your other applications!

khalessi I was wondering if you could update this thread with how your interview goes? Its just I've also got an interview for itsu

Yes of course
Hey everyone just wondering whether you all applied online or gave your CVs in person/went to the recruitment centre? I heard that if you apply online they sometimes ignore your application, is this true!?
Original post by Foggy112233
Hey everyone just wondering whether you all applied online or gave your CVs in person/went to the recruitment centre? I heard that if you apply online they sometimes ignore your application, is this true!?

I applied online and they gave me an interview
Original post by MartinaRodrigues
I applied online and they gave me an interview

Cool! What did you wear?
I just applied online. How long would they take to get back with an answer?
Reply 13
Original post by Timoghada
I just applied online. How long would they take to get back with an answer?

Took about 2 weeks for me, might take longer for you though as a lot of people might be applying during this time.
Thanks xx
Do we need to have a complete CV for the day of the Interview at itsu?
and another question.. I applied online but when I pressed submit at the end, it went back to the first page, do you think it has been submitted?
Can you tell itsu recruitment process? On the interview day i didnt get any email means i didnt select it?
Excuse me, do you know when will get the reply after interview?
Hi everyone! Does anybody know what’s the salary at itsu airports ? And how much is the weekly bonus ? Thanks in advance !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending