The Student Room Group

Why are bad people outnumbering good people

Scroll to see replies

I don't actually think the bad outnumber the good but think that the bad only succeed in doing so because the good people are too afraid to speak up and passively allow things to happen. A bit like what Pastor Niehmoller said during ww2 and the Holocoast etc
Original post by Jibola240
I already have.

Not really. There's never a valid excuse for greed
Original post by GillSmith
Remember where we are coming from- all we are just simply animals. Watch National Geographics channel and you'll understand the same patterns in humans as in animals.
We're a bit more evolved than that duhh
I agree, we know better and more efficient ways of doing evil to each other, duhh
No I meant we should know better than to behave so primitive/animalistic.
Robots can only resemble human beings, but they'll never behave exactly like human beings. But human beings are animals who want to resemble this ideal, phantasy, moral creature that lives in the sky and nobody knows if it really exists or not.
Erm right...
Boo hoo.
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous
Aw cute :smile:

Yeah I know it is sad, either people are nice and life grinds them down or people are careless in life pursuing whatever it is and they walk all over people/revel in people's misfortune, it's like why?!!? Being nice doesn't cost anything!!

Exactly! Do what you want others to do to you... that's what I always try to live by. If some people want others to walk all over them in a time of need or just in general life then I guess we'll just have to wait for karma to take over and do its job.:frown:
Reply 67
Original post by Anonymous
Seriously we're like ****ing evil nowadays. Everyone's furthering their own interests at the expense of other people. Making money, using it to rub in other peoples faces. Backstabbing at work etc.

I wasn't brought up to be behave like this at all and it's kinda not easy to adjust to when you keep your intentions clean.

What the hell is going on? Why are we letting society go down the ****ter like this?

Because most people think they are good. There is this separation between, what you think you are, and who you actually are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending