The Student Room Group

Help I'm stressed about gcses!!!

So gcses are literally 3 weeks away and I've been revising very hard. But I'm just so stressed and it is killing me!! Also, my parents are putting so much of pressure on me and i try to ignore but they just continue :frown: they always discourage me and say how I'm going to fail at life etc. please give me advice?? And also some study tips on how to get all As etc. also, I've been studying very hard so even though my GCSEs are 3 weeks away, do you think it would be okay to still go for a family occasion tomorrow?? Or should I study more ?? Thankss
I'm doing my GCSEs too!~
You can do this! Don't worry, you have worked hard. The best you can do is the best for you, and taking breaks is especially good for your mental health.
Your parents are stressing you out? Reacting negatively to that won't be good for you. Grab a stuffed toy, get yourself some water, and just chill.
When you feel like you can't do any more, take a 20-30 minute nap. When you wake up, you'll be refreshed! Yay!
Force yourself to smile, and stay away from computers (haha I'm on mine now). Literally disable the wifi if you have to :smile:
To get all As, just read over past exam papers; you don't have to fill them out if you don't want to. Go over things you know in your head.
Print off messages of positivity and GCSE flashcards and stick em up!
And finally, get some fresh air (revise outside, or just go outside during your break).
Reply 2
Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending