Reply 2
Personally the third one -it's similar to my own :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
The hairstyle Hank Moody has.
Obviously 4.
OP this is such a dumb thread

step 1 - be attractive
step 2 - don't be attractive

haircuts need to fit in with your face shape, and the more attractive you are, the less the haircut matters....
Reply 6
Original post by tehforum
OP this is such a dumb thread

step 1 - be attractive
step 2 - don't be attractive

haircuts need to fit in with your face shape, and the more attractive you are, the less the haircut matters....

as a man looking to attract the ladies, surely you can understand why i made this

No but seriously, guys have preferences on hairstyles for women (my other thread), regardless of their face shape etc., may be the same for girls
Original post by Lisagurlxx
as a man looking to attract the ladies, surely you can understand why i made this

No but seriously, guys have preferences on hairstyles for women (my other thread), regardless of their face shape etc., may be the same for girls

don't get a man bun or a top knot then

all i've ever heard is disparaging comments

Wont make a *******s bit of difference your hair style as a guy. Or even what you look like as long as you dont look like a yeti providing you know what youre doing.
Reply 9
Original post by tehforum
don't get a man bun or a top knot then

all i've ever heard is disparaging comments

they dont look to good on women no... :P

but yh hipster hairstyle of peace
Reply 10
Original post by Sam Walters
Wont make a *******s bit of difference your hair style as a guy. Or even what you look like as long as you dont look like a yeti providing you know what youre doing.

guess you wont be voting on the poll then :biggrin:
guess you wont be voting on the poll then :biggrin:

Where is the option for 5 onwards look homeless?
Reply 12
Where is the option for 5 onwards look homeless?

It's a bit of a silly poll really, because everyone will be looking at the faces that go along with the hair. That's why Zac Efron's winning. :rolleyes:
Reply 14
7 :smile:
3 cos it's just like normal hair
Reply 16
Original post by Reluire
It's a bit of a silly poll really, because everyone will be looking at the faces that go along with the hair. That's why Zac Efron's winning. :rolleyes:

reported wait till the moderators get u

in all srsness feel free to photoshop the faces out and PM them to me
(edited 9 years ago)
Gotta be 6 for me :colondollar:

A guy with the username lisagurlxx.

yet youre giving me u wot m8?

Ey?
Reply 19
A guy with the username lisagurlxx.

yet youre giving me u wot m8?

Ey?

guy?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3266929&p=55074239#post55074239

Quick Reply

Latest