The Student Room Group

Army Officer Application Process

Forgive me for what may seem like a slightly simple question but I seem to be finding differing information on the Army Officer application process.

The Army website states its: SCA Interview - AOSB Brief - AOSB. However, I have also read that all applications to the Army require the candidate to sit the BARB Test - where would this and other tests such as fitness etc fit into the application process?

Anybody with previous experience of the application process who can enlighten me on the stages of the process and the order they are in?

Thank You
Original post by CFCJSF
Forgive me for what may seem like a slightly simple question but I seem to be finding differing information on the Army Officer application process.

The Army website states its: SCA Interview - AOSB Brief - AOSB. However, I have also read that all applications to the Army require the candidate to sit the BARB Test - where would this and other tests such as fitness etc fit into the application process?

Anybody with previous experience of the application process who can enlighten me on the stages of the process and the order they are in?

Thank You

Fitness tests are a part of the AOSB Brief & Main Board.

Officer applicants do not have to sit the BARB Test.

Quick Reply

Latest