The Student Room Group

European University of Madrid - UEM

Hey guys,

I am seriously considering applying to UEM Madrid, and was wondering if anyone is in the same boat or has already applied? Would be nice to be able to discuss this further, and have a friend if I move out there, as well as perhaps house hunt together, since the prices of the uni accomodation seem ludicrous :smile:
Reply 1
Hey!
I've been thinking of applying too, but to Valencia instead of Madrid. There are a few other threads where people have said they have got offers, so if you just find those threads and message them, then they might help you :smile:
Do you mind if I ask you what your background is? Also are you looking to apply for 2015 or 2016?
Reply 2
What are the entry requirements and fees here? I am interested into going to Europe for dent but have no idea what are the best/most affordable places!
Original post by woodpeckr
What are the entry requirements and fees here? I am interested into going to Europe for dent but have no idea what are the best/most affordable places!

Entry requirements are not really stringently followed, and it depends how you apply, for example if you apply through an agency they could stipulate different conditions than the uni. The uni itself asks for 3Bs at a level, I am pretty sure, there's also an interview and exam (which is more of an assessment to help determine whether you're good, so no particular pass mark). The fees differ from if you're applying to Madrid which is 17600 or Valencia which is 14500 Euros per year 😊
Reply 4
If a any on actually started studying at Valencia university please text me .

Got an offer but not sure if the company is ripping me

Quick Reply

Latest