The Student Room Group

Which movie have you watched the most?

tough one but i have watched The Simpsons movie a few times so i think that.

Scroll to see replies

At home it's probably one of the Lord of the Rings movies, my brother and I marathon the series a few times a year and watch the individual films very often too.

At the cinema it's Skyfall, back in 2012 I worked at a cinema and we did over 18s screenings of 12/15 rated films which required a member of staff to sit in on the showings. I effectively got paid to watch Skyfall seven or eight times, and it never got dull. I'm honestly surprised I could watch the same film so many times over the course of a fortnight without ever wanting to claw my eyes out :ahee:
Home Alone ( we watch it every year at christmas ), or Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Reply 3
Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter series, Inception, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shooter, Dark Knight trilogy or Cornetto Trilogy.
The shawshank redemption

One of the best films ever
donnie darko
Reply 6
Probably something like Taken, because it's always on Film4.
Original post by cesca1u1u
The shawshank redemption

One of the best films ever

Agreed
Reply 8
Reply 9
500 Days of Summer.
Erm... the movie I have probably watched the most is Princess Diaries :colondollar: I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. But to be fair I rarely watch movies twice even my favourite ones and it's probably because I believe that there are so many movies so why would you watch one twice when you can watch a new one :smile:
Iron Man.
Finding Nemo. God almighty. Between October 2013 and probably July/August 2014 I watched it at least two or three times every single week day because it was the only thing that my nephew would eat, fall asleep, and stop crying to. Around June or July I found Dip Dap and Pocoyo and other shows that worked on him so Nemo finally got a rest. Now we only watch it once a week or every other week. :mmm:
Forrest Gump. That is such a feel-good film.

I've also watched The Hurt Locker a fair few times, and Battle of Britain. Honourable mention to The Damned United too.
Titanic... The feels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hman1994
Agreed

yess someone who finally knows :biggrin:
Probably the Bourne Trilogy films....damn you ITV2.
Film called Let Me in.

I had a slight crush on the main character when I was 12-13.

So I watched it about 20 times.

They were dark days in my life.:facepalm::facepalm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original Star Wars trilogy and LOTR tied. Just amazing cinema.
Probably Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending