The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

IQ Accommodation Nottingham 2015-2016

Hey everyone so I was struggling to pick a room to book in IQ Nottingham because there were so many choices, so decided to book an empty flat so I booked first like last month and now me and my friend found out there are 3 others who have booked in - so far there are 5 of us girls and 3 more spaces available, we're looking for guy roomies we gotta have a bit of a banter and also our heroes for nights out! PLEASE GUYS BOOK!! (who doesn't wanna share a flat with a bunch of girls) thanks!! Our ages range from 18 to 23 :biggrin:
Original post by mylyndel
Hey everyone so I was struggling to pick a room to book in IQ Nottingham because there were so many choices, so decided to book an empty flat so I booked first like last month and now me and my friend found out there are 3 others who have booked in - so far there are 5 of us girls and 3 more spaces available, we're looking for guy roomies we gotta have a bit of a banter and also our heroes for nights out! PLEASE GUYS BOOK!! (who doesn't wanna share a flat with a bunch of girls) thanks!! Our ages range from 18 to 23 :biggrin:

Just reserved a place there I think!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Where exactly is the flat? I'm looking for my accommodation still, I'm 22 and luckily a male of there's still places available?
Reply 3
Original post by CamzBarber
Just reserved a place there I think!

what flat are you in?
Reply 4
Original post by jakesmyth5
Where exactly is the flat? I'm looking for my accommodation still, I'm 22 and luckily a male of there's still places available?

hey jake, the last spot was literally just taken!! D; but theres many other rooms available in IQ just not in our flat, but I'm sure even if you share with other people and don't like them we can always adopt you into our flat! :biggrin:
I'm on floor C02, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you book IQ?
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/accommodation/private_halls/index.html
it says to book through NTU but idk how? :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by jakesmyth5

U dirttyyyy boyyyyy
Reply 8
Original post by CamzBarber
I'm on floor C02, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

B02, neighbours!
Reply 9
Original post by RandomCrazyGirll
How do you book IQ?
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/accommodation/private_halls/index.html
it says to book through NTU but idk how? :s-smilie:

go through the IQ nottingham website and book through there :biggrin:
Reply 10
I'm in B01 :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by z-evans
I'm in B01 :smile:

floor below me! woop, sorry in advanced for the noise we're all gonna make!
Reply 12
Original post by mylyndel
floor below me! woop, sorry in advanced for the noise we're all gonna make!

I'm so confused, I was talking to a girl who has also booked IQ and she said that the letters were the floors not the numbers haha, she's in D and so she's 2 floor above me? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending