The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Only ever had 3 matches lol. And never talked

Posted from TSR Mobile
1.25 matches per week (65 matches in a year).

All girls. I'm a dude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I match two or three people a day, when I use it.

From experience, okcupid seems to lead to many more dates and interesting conversations!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Sir Candour
I match two or three people a day, when I use it.

From experience, okcupid seems to lead to many more dates and interesting conversations!

how many swipes brah?
Reply 5
I'm asian get about 2/3 per day :cool:
I live in London. I usually get between 15 and 25 matches per day, all 8s and above - I'm not here to play around, I'm here to do business.
Normally I swipe right about 25 fine specimens, with my success rate being...well I'll let you do the math :wink:

So you wanna know the secret to my success? It's pretty simple really, if you break it down; I'm just incredibly good looking. No, you know what, I think that's an understatement. I'm what you might refer to as "a sexy beast". I turn heads on the street and get head under the sheets. My charm is unmatched, and I'm also unbelievably interesting.
That's the trifecta, amirite?

There's not really much you can do to improve yourself in these categories (I assume you require substantial improvement in one or more (probably more) or these areas, since you made a thread asking for help). However I'm sure there are females occupying the lower echelons of tinder with whom you might be able to negotiate some terms with, you know, paying them for their time etc.

But I wish you luck all the same, don't give in.
Original post by Bill_Gates
how many swipes brah?

Oh, sorry. The 100 swipe limit! That gives me a paltry 3% success rate.

I'll take it.
Reply 8
Oh, sorry. The 100 swipe limit! That gives me a paltry 3% success rate.

I'll take it.

ah jeez, that's fair game. I have not reached the swipe limit yet trying to juggle two jobs.
ah jeez, that's fair game. I have not reached the swipe limit yet trying to juggle two jobs.

You don't have the time? You're not doing it right.

A pro, whilst revising or working, frantically swipes 'yes' with one hand. One minute and you're fully set for a wonderful day of rejection.
You don't have the time? You're not doing it right.

A pro, whilst revising or working, frantically swipes 'yes' with one hand. One minute and you're fully set for a wonderful day of rejection.

haha i try to look for 7+s

some great girls on Tinder don't get me wrong
haha i try to look for 7+s

some great girls on Tinder don't get me wrong

That sounds like an excessive effort! I happily spend that time on other dating sites and applications, but I just can't justify it with Tinder.

Best of luck getting laid, or dated, of course!
That sounds like an excessive effort! I happily spend that time on other dating sites and applications, but I just can't justify it with Tinder.

Best of luck getting laid, or dated, of course!

Day 4: one date lined up and one definite score!

Tinder definitely worth the time :P
Original post by no-1
I live in London. I usually get between 15 and 25 matches per day, all 8s and above - I'm not here to play around, I'm here to do business.
Normally I swipe right about 25 fine specimens, with my success rate being...well I'll let you do the math :wink:

So you wanna know the secret to my success? It's pretty simple really, if you break it down; I'm just incredibly good looking. No, you know what, I think that's an understatement. I'm what you might refer to as "a sexy beast". I turn heads on the street and get head under the sheets. My charm is unmatched, and I'm also unbelievably interesting.
That's the trifecta, amirite?

There's not really much you can do to improve yourself in these categories (I assume you require substantial improvement in one or more (probably more) or these areas, since you made a thread asking for help). However I'm sure there are females occupying the lower echelons of tinder with whom you might be able to negotiate some terms with, you know, paying them for their time etc.

But I wish you luck all the same, don't give in.

well you are no 1 brah
Anyones tinder keep crashing?!
Reply 15
How does tinder work? Anyone care to explain it to me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE
How does tinder work? Anyone care to explain it to me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol you put your facebook pics up. It's a location based app. You simply swipe right for people you like and left for ones you don't. Both have to agree to "match" in order for convo to start.

It's a pretty cool app when it works!
Reply 17
lol you put your facebook pics up. It's a location based app. You simply swipe right for people you like and left for ones you don't. Both have to agree to "match" in order for convo to start.

It's a pretty cool app when it works!

Oh so you need Facebook to have tinder? Hmm that's interesting. And is it mainly used for hook ups or can you have decent conversations on there?
Original post by NutE
Oh so you need Facebook to have tinder? Hmm that's interesting. And is it mainly used for hook ups or can you have decent conversations on there?

Do me a favour, please don't sign up to tinder :frown: because as a girl, you'll get about 50 matches per day (if not much more), so for a girl, tinder gives you guaranteed sex with 50 men per day. So don't sign up to it okay.
Original post by NutE

Yes you get some decent convos. Girls don't get that many matches any more (some do) but obviously they are either showing boobies etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending